4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Huh, there's a bit of confusion between the version numering of the official Kagura translation and the original Japanese Game.

The last Summer Memories (the translation/patch) version is V3.
And the last あまえんぼ version is 1.35 (withouth the "DLC") and 2.06 (with the "DLC").

I think that the numbering between the Steam game and the translation itself are different. So that 1.2 version might just be the Steam version base game. I don't know for sure though, i don't have the game there.

(Sorry if something on the post didn't make much sense, i still need to practice my english a bit more).
IIRC for steam/kagura versions, their version numbering goes from V1 being v1.0, and subsequent versions adding 0.1/0.01. So V3 patch makes the game v1.2. It's separate from whatever version numbering the original japanese version had.

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
I just downloaded this game and man it takes forever to just click on scenes where we just talk, it takes 25 secs to just go to the next sentence. Is the game outdated for me or is it my PC being absolute trash? And fyi my pc is trash

I have version 1.02 if that helps.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry for dumb question but isn't the game version is 1.2? why people are talking about v2,v3 etc
V3 on the first page is actually a download for Ver.1.2 of the game
to make it simple for you, version 1.2 is the translated full game, version 2 is the "DLC" version with more added content that has yet to be translated. it took kagura games(the publishers) quite a while to translate the game so don't expect a quick translated Ver.2

therefore some people are making their own efforts MTL(Machine Translating) the game.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
V3 on the first page is actually a download for Ver.1.2 of the game
to make it simple for you, version 1.2 is the translated full game, version 2 is the "DLC" version with more added content that has yet to be translated. it took kagura games(the publishers) quite a while to translate the game so don't expect a quick translated Ver.2

therefore some people are making their own efforts MTL(Machine Translating) the game.
what's new in the v2 - 3?

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
I just downloaded this game and man it takes forever to just click on scenes where we just talk, it takes 25 secs to just go to the next sentence. Is the game outdated for me or is it my PC being absolute trash? And fyi my pc is trash

I have version 1.02 if that helps.
hold enter, spacebar or left mouse button to speed through

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Um does anyone know how to get secret sex positions? i found one when u toilet charge u unlock a new sex postion. is bath charge give u a new sex position if you do it enough times?

Hellothere5472

Aug 30, 2020
Hey looking for some help with downloading the dlc from 1.35v to 2.06v Im honestly lost and dont know how to accesses it I've bought both the base game and dlc through DL site.

duf201

Oct 22, 2019
Hey looking for some help with downloading the dlc from 1.35v to 2.06v Im honestly lost and dont know how to accesses it I've bought both the base game and dlc through DL site.
無題.jpg

ダウンロード=Download
バージョンアップ=Version up
ログイン=Login
アカウント=Account
購入済み作品=Purchased works
作品評価 Can get 10% points back(if you didn't use coupon or something like that

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
the game itself translated after a year, so we cant really expect it will be translated fast
Plus there's the fact that KaguraGames has like 40 different games that they're translating all at once. At a generous estimate, and since the creator himself is working on the steam version (but he's also working on the sequel of this game as well), I'd say early November. At the EARLIEST. So more than likely sometime next year >.>

EDIT: Please, for the love of everything prove me wrong Kagura Games >.>

Reactions: lasaif

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
is it just me or is yui's homework thing broken? i got a 5x2 which is 10 but it says i am wrong.. so is yui homework mini game broken? Or do i suck at simple math o-o

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
is it just me or is yui's homework thing broken? i got a 5x2 which is 10 but it says i am wrong.. so is yui homework mini game broken? Or do i suck at simple math o-o
Did you press the middle mouse button? Or you just wait until the timer run out?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Plus there's the fact that KaguraGames has like 40 different games that they're translating all at once. At a generous estimate, and since the creator himself is working on the steam version (but he's also working on the sequel of this game as well), I'd say early November. At the EARLIEST. So more than likely sometime next year >.>

EDIT: Please, for the love of everything prove me wrong Kagura Games >.>
I really want the translation to come out this year, but yeah it's gonna probably release next year

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes