4.60 star(s) 141 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
How much gameplay does dlc have? Should I wait or just play the general game first? I feel like I should play the general game first... I can't really wait for stuff.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
How much gameplay does dlc have? Should I wait or just play the general game first? I feel like I should play the general game first... I can't really wait for stuff.
The DLC adds more interactions with Sub-heroines, like 8 more skills in the skill tree, and a scenes that trigger when you reach a certain amount of stats with the main-heroines.

the choice is ultimately up to you, i would recommend playing without the DLC if you can't wait that long(still good IMO) since official translations will take a long time (maybe November or next year give or take).

Apr 11, 2020
Anyone know how to get the cosplay outfits? I know how to use them on the girls. Just wondering where you get them in the first place.

elql

Jan 13, 2018
after playing the standard v1.2 build i hope this game eventually gets fully translated (including final release + DLC).

Mr. Bore

Jul 27, 2018
can i lower the speed of the bar in the track running minigame somehow?
P.S. - also how come no one be angry that Yui doesn't have a vigilance meter?

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Quick question for you guys: Is the MTL translation of the dlc good enough to understand whats happening?
I kinda want to try the DLC but to me it feels better when I can understand whats happening (at least somewhat)

clystar

May 9, 2019
Quick question for you guys: Is the MTL translation of the dlc good enough to understand whats happening?
I kinda want to try the DLC but to me it feels better when I can understand whats happening (at least somewhat)
I don't think there is a MTL for it. Most of the post I found here are in japanese (not translated)

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Hello, friends I apologize for the interruption but I tried to break the speed of the screen card and I burned it haha I will keep it cut for two months or less until I fix the computer to the dump soon :cry:

NoguNogu

Sep 3, 2020
Hello!
Sorry for asking,but i have some problem about the download links. :/
When i extract the file, some "error" is trigged...
Something like " No file found"...And when i open the file, "Broken file or Unknow File"

I Use Winrar...

Some Light? =/

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes