4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

Angragon

Jan 15, 2018
Can't wait for the translated expansion. Wonder how they would censor it though, lmao since it's clear the expansion purely adds more sex. Correct me if I am wrong.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Can't wait for the translated expansion. Wonder how they would censor it though, lmao since it's clear the expansion purely adds more sex. Correct me if I am wrong.
I believe it adds 4-6 new scenes with each main heroine, and then it adds 4 sex scenes with each side heroine, plus a unique ending with each one. And it also adds sprite sex for all the side heroines too.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
What's new in DLC ?

- side characters gets there own status relationship system & free sex-play & events & endings just like the main 3 girls.

- new skills and cloth changing options for the main 3 girls.

- more scenes like kissing & urination scenes for the main 3 girls.

Reactions: Rize

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
ANTagonist - Dude, Yeah, I blew out my short a hundred times. Went to bed with her a hundred times (Actual Hundred time over many playthroughs) get BJ Pantie scenes in the morning. and nothing. I get "No memory made..." when trying to get her to trigger during the thinking event.

I even tried to blow my load in my shorts, then go straight for her and have her service handjob me just after getting my shorts into the Washer, and still nothing.

Either my Game copy is Glitched somehow, or your answer is wrong, cause that's not doing it.

Does anyone have a better answer? Should download the Zip Version rather than the installer version? Will Batman survive the trap he and robin find themselves in by putting Dick Grayson (AKA Robin - the boy wonder) into a wood chipper?
you have to actually talk to her to sleep to trigger it. if you try to time skip it wont trigger

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
i cant find any rank 1 bugs for the mountain girl. Does max rank bug catching skill remove low rank bugs? i got all the fish no problem but i've been only catching bugs in ng+ and not a single rank 1 has appeared

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys, got some questions about this. What is the quickest/ most efficient Way to raise Maximum Stamina and lust? I can’t seem to do anything with the teacher.

In the ‘lets have sex‘ scenes is there a trick to increasing stats? it all seems a bit arbitrary to me at the moment.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys, got some questions about this. What is the quickest/ most efficient Way to raise Maximum Stamina and lust? I can’t seem to do anything with the teacher.

In the ‘lets have sex‘ scenes is there a trick to increasing stats? it all seems a bit arbitrary to me at the moment.
You can only add lust (you cannot raise your maximum lust) by using an item during sex scenes. You get it at the shop.

You can raise your maximum stamina by climbing the mountains. That's one of the only ways I think.

Reactions: always86

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017

As a general rule of thumb, at the start, just focus on building up your stats while focusing on only one girl. Once you hit the max cap for Stamina and Lust (both cap out at 1000), getting the other endings will be easy.

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018

I'd recommend this post from me. (Yes I'm an attention whore)
It explains some basic guidelines when starting out.
And, if by chance you wanna see how things are with the DLC included, I've made a comparison post of the English Kagura game and the DLsite Game, includes Save for both if you have the game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes