4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
i cant find any rank 1 bugs for the mountain girl. Does max rank bug catching skill remove low rank bugs? i got all the fish no problem but i've been only catching bugs in ng+ and not a single rank 1 has appeared
Rank 1 bugs are only on the tree at the river, not those in the forest.

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
i cant find any rank 1 bugs for the mountain girl. Does max rank bug catching skill remove low rank bugs? i got all the fish no problem but i've been only catching bugs in ng+ and not a single rank 1 has appeared
Did you try the river?
Usually the river gives low rank bugs.
(There're 3 places to catch bugs. The river, the base of the mountain/forest and the beach.)

Reactions: Theoc

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Somebody might have noticed but I'll point it out since I dont see anyone talking about it, but Kagura Games is also translating apparently Succumate which is one of Dojin Otome's games he created, obv. it's not a Summer Memories game but worth giving a try if you like his art or his work in general.

Achilles1234

Feb 17, 2020
I just started this game today but I already bumped into a problem, how do I finish the sex scenes without depleting all the stamina?
Even after I make the MC cum the scene doesn't end, and the tutorial doesn't say anything about how to exit the scene

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
I just started this game today but I already bumped into a problem, how do I finish the sex scenes without depleting all the stamina?
Even after I make the MC cum the scene doesn't end, and the tutorial doesn't say anything about how to exit the scene
Click your shota avatar during any sex scene and you can end the scene. Having stamina will make the scene last longer, and you can increase it's maximum to 1000. There's a skill you can buy as well to lock how strong you go at her, controlling your stamina loss. There's no way to ever not lose stamina. You can buy items to replenish it- Same deal with ending the scene, just click your avatar to use the item. Lust will just shoot out your load into her and add more points to her bar.

Reactions: Achilles1234

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Wew, i finally got all the scenes, it's pretty easy to miss 3 scenes if you skip the 4P route. I hope my hand heals before Winter Memories.

• Hey there
Reactions: JayZee123
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes