4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
dose anybody have a full walkthrough about this game of how to get all the side characters sceens and more
Click here. It includes a guide to the newly added scenes in the Japanese DLC. As well as the specific times to see them.

On a side note, I've also updated the save in that post too. I've completely unlocked all 93(92 For Version 2.06 and below) Diary entries exclusive to the DLC.

At this point can I ask a mod to link that post in the front page? It'll save time when the DLC comes in English.

Reactions: Deathpacito

MrShef

Jun 5, 2017
when I press space in 4some scene after cumming game just getting stuck and nothing works exept closing the game

UPD: this happens in all sex interactions

Last edited:

MrPotSmasher

Sep 18, 2020
Hi guys, got some questions about this. What is the quickest/ most efficient Way to raise Maximum Stamina and lust? I can’t seem to do anything with the teacher.

In the ‘lets have sex‘ scenes is there a trick to increasing stats? it all seems a bit arbitrary to me at the moment.
>Max Lust
On first beach window, click on the sunbed. You'll get a max lust boost of remaining AP x number of female npcs onscreen. This then uses up the rest of that timeslot
If you need to raise current lust for events (keep yourself high so you dont waste an affinity event), unlock goad skills and get one of the girls to flash you for lust that costs no AP
>Max Stamina
Climb to the top of the mountain from the top of the second mountain screen. Again, it depends on remaining AP and costs that entire timeslot. Once you have 125 you can start the gym teacher sidequest, then doing her quest also gives boosts
For easy stamina boosts, either take a bath or rest on an unoccupied sofa for 1ap. Or say you'll play outside on dwitter

Has anyone made a gallery online of the dlc yet?

jopofus

Jul 2, 2018
great game. hopefully western game developers will switch their focus from renpy and start making games with more diverse gameplay like this one.

MrPotSmasher

Sep 18, 2020
when I press space in 4some scene after cumming game just getting stuck and nothing works exept closing the game

UPD: this happens in all sex interactions
It's not stuck. Hold mouse again to go for round 2 if you've still got something left, or click on the portrait of the mc and select end scene

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
Finally got around to wrapping up my time with this little gem, so much fun.

Thoughts:
  • Replayability: Eh, I mean, if your a completionist sure. But I got the harem end, and that is basically the best ending you can get.
  • Sleep sex: Holy cow, a game with the tag actually applies. You can fuck em at night, you can fuck em during the day, and you can even fuck em when their father/husband is in the other room fixing himself a sandwich. That ain't droll coming from aunty's mouth uncle. Heh.
  • Good creative options, though the early events really require you to grind out relationships early on and not faf about wasting your time playing a card game.
  • Sequel when? I want a continuation of this, but the uncle's family visits you in the city for the summer. Explore the city, pork more shota chasers, and do more tricky homework by holding down a mouse button and clicking in on the wheel. Haha, that last one was a joke, please no.
And when chased with shota at city we add some NTR spice to make it perfect hehehe

CGJunior

Mar 11, 2020
Click here. It includes a guide to the newly added scenes in the Japanese DLC. As well as the specific times to see them.

On a side note, I've also updated the save in that post too. I've completely unlocked all 93(92 For Version 2.06 and below) Diary entries exclusive to the DLC.

At this point can I ask a mod to link that post in the front page? It'll save time when the DLC comes in English.
You mentioned in the post you linked to that to see the Yui-Rio-Miyuki special event you need to have viewed "all 18 status special scenes" (see below for full quote) and I wondered if you could clarify what they are because I'm uncertain. Thank you in advance!
On the day 29, on the last night, if you've Maxed affection, unlocked foursome, and saw all 18 status special scenes, you will unlock the final scene.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Where is the english patch for the non-steam version?
assuming you are talking about the regular game, just download the V3 version but if you are talking about the DLC, I don't think you can patch it I believe the DLC is its own separate download.

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
You mentioned in the post you linked to that to see the Yui-Rio-Miyuki special event you need to have viewed "all 18 status special scenes" (see below for full quote) and I wondered if you could clarify what they are because I'm uncertain. Thank you in advance!
Basically it means you've seen ALL of their scenes: The Affection Scenes (Their Affection is maxed out at 100; each scene happens at 20, 40 60 80 100 intervals), Their Lewdness Scenes, Their Service Scenes and Their Perversion Scenes(which occur at 100 and 200 mark)- Everything you can see and will see. The only exceptions are the BBQ, Hiking, and Swimming Scenes, since during that time you can only choose 1 person to hang out with to see that specific scene. Multiple playthroughs required. I suggest using my saves in the thread.

I should note that Special event is not available base game. You need the DLC for it( as well as the aforementioned Lewdness, Service and Perversion Scenes. This is completely different from the free mode foursome.

Last edited:
Reactions: CGJunior

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
Actually, why stop there? With how potent MC is at bedding everyone he encounters, might as well have the sequel end with the Shota somehow NTR'ing an entire city
As long as it's not the shota getting NTR'd, I'm fine with anything honestly.
Considering... y'know... the shota's literally us. lmao

Reactions: Daddums
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes