4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Visually she still looks like an emotionless vessel but because the developer hired voice actors for every side character, you don't notice the emotionless expression as much since you can hear the girl moaning. She does make some faces of enjoyment during sex but they're more like guilty expressions if you know what I mean
Do you know where can i find the CG for the DLC?I only found for the regular hame in hitomi.la

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
It's Late Night, I have the nightwalker skill, I have the DVD, I keep clicking on the tv in the Living Room and nothing pops up but the news or whatever. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: nvm, the math minigame is completely bugged out for some reason (can't see the answer cursor) so I guess I can't play this game anyway

Last edited:

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Damn, I wonder what they're gonna do with the sequel. You've pretty much done everything under the sun with the girls. Maybe make the Mom a part of the harem too. The game could definitely use some Yuri as well.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Any update when the translation of the DLC is coming out? I saw it's on the upcoming release list on steam.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Where is the third tree you can put Jelly on? I Only found two on the first map... but i read there are actually three!

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes