4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
This is really weird but can someone upload the "game.exe" folder for the 2.05 dlc? I accidentally deleted it and don't want to redownload the entire game just to recover that one file

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Here's a save for the 2.05 DLC.

It's starting from Day 1 but every main heroine and every side character have been fully maxed out so it's like the gallery but better because it's less "open this act, open that act" and more "move around freely and make your choices in real time".

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
I downloaded the no installer link from OP but I get this error when saving. Tried to see if I can make common.rpgsave read&write but the only options I see are Read Only, Hidden and Archive. Cant even change that since it says media is write protected :(. Any help please?

EDIT: Was trying to play the game from usb and in general the cause was some "No permission to write on the usb". Just make sure you can write new stuff in any disk before playing the game off of one. Or just move it to the computer lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Mazoq

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
Hello, does anyone still have the patch from ver 2.00 -> 2.01? I tried searching in the thread, but the only link I found has already expired.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Yep forgot about lvling up the fishing lol What with the patch does it ahh more to the game or just fixs the bugs?

Last edited:

Hiddengusa

Jun 27, 2020
So um... I think i'm stuck? Right after the beach day, at night, everyone is occupied either sleeping or in the shower, so I can't sleep with anyone? Is there something I can do?

Hiddengusa

Jun 27, 2020
So um... I think i'm stuck? Right after the beach day, at night, everyone is occupied either sleeping or in the shower, so I can't sleep with anyone? Is there something I can do?
Nvm I just found out that you don't have to click on the charachter to sleep with them you can click on "Night" and the option to choose will appear. Sorry.
Good game 10/10

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How does the dish-washing minigame work?
All the other mechanics have expansive tutorials except this and fishing, which just start fucking around with your dick-bar.

With fishing I guess it's a matter of lining up your 'effort' bar with the fish's movement?
For dish-washing, clicking makes the plate's durability go down, but it doesn't seem to make it's cleanness go up, so you break every plate and clean zero, earning no money.

What am i missing?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes