4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
So far we know that it's gonna be the same characters from this game, same map, snow added on top, new customes for the characters, new sprite sex scenes and the old ones are gonna get improved with better angles, etc.
Also in the sequel the girls will look for you when they want sex instead of you doing everything.
Thanks for the heads up. Kinda disappointed everythings basically the same but with snow, however, I have faith that the new animations and scenes will be much better :)

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Just curious, is that 30-40% a number said by the developer themselves? I didn't see it when I read the latest post, but I could be missing it.
That's just my personal estimation, I could be totally wrong tho.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
If we get so many new things in this short amount of time I would be worried of Dev health and/or sanity.

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
That's just my personal estimation, I could be totally wrong tho.
He's using the same engine as the last game so I don't think it shouldn't take too long for him to complete it, I mean he has the resources and all. So you may not be that far off with that percentage. I think the bigger issue could be just the VA's and ofc. The translation. Here's hoping next year that game will be fully translated to english lol.

Noice123

Jun 7, 2018
Hello people :D. I hope you have a good day / afternoon / night. Here is a translation with MTL of the game Spoiled Child Append 2.05 (Amaembo +). I made it for personal use, so it may have several errors, but let me know if you find any and I will try to correct it as soon as possible. See ya soon. (y)

Mega
It's not downloading for me, idk why

Noice123

Jun 7, 2018
It's come to my attention that the japanese version now has a 2.07 version, how do you apply that update to an already purchased japanese version of the 1.34 pacth? Also is there evena difference in content? or is it just like bug fixes and stuff

Last edited:

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
It's come to my attention that the japanese version now has a 2.07 version, how do you apply that update to an already purchased japanese version of the 1.34 pacth? Also is there evena difference in content? or is it just like bug fixes and stuff
does the purchased 1.34ver contain the DLC? because if it doesn't then you can't really do anything about it since the "DLC" is considered its own separate game.

Reactions: Noice123

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Like the guy above me said, if you have the DLC installed just go to the dev's ci-en and download each update. If you don't have the dlc then you can't do much.

Noice123

Jun 7, 2018
does the purchased 1.34ver contain the DLC? because if it doesn't then you can't really do anything about it since the "DLC" is considered its own separate game.
Yeah it does. I've already got alll the "append" stuff but I was wondering if tey added anything to that with the 2.07 update. When i download it from DLSITE it gives me this weird thing that just says "1.35 - 2.07" and idk how to apply it to my already downloaded game

Mephystoh

Sep 12, 2019
@Mephystoh thank you for the mtl of spoiled child 2.05, but the text seems to be blocked by the main character. do you think you can fix it?
View attachment 859822
casse Yes, I have it in mind, it is an error due to the number of characters. I'm going to try to fix it, but until Sunday I'm short of time. As soon as I can publish if I could fix it or not (with its respective file if positive).

Mephystoh

Sep 12, 2019
Any other similar games out there? Maybe in terms of the interface and being sandbox?
You might be interested in this one: It is from the same company, but the only thing that the main objective of this is to answer exam-type questions. As far as I know it does not yet have a translation or at least I have not found it, from what I have seen if it was possible to translate it myself, and I think I can (with several errors in the interface but functional).
After fixing the errors with The Spoiled Child translation, I intend to translate this one, but I can't tell you exactly when.

Reactions: Rize and Fed
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes