4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
How does the dish-washing minigame work?
All the other mechanics have expansive tutorials except this and fishing, which just start fucking around with your dick-bar.

With fishing I guess it's a matter of lining up your 'effort' bar with the fish's movement?
For dish-washing, clicking makes the plate's durability go down, but it doesn't seem to make it's cleanness go up, so you break every plate and clean zero, earning no money.

What am i missing?
the goal is to have the plate you are cleaning reach 0 not -1,depending on the speeding of washing items get -1,-2, and -3. certain plates are more durable than others therefore requiring different speed for example cups require less speed than durable bowls

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
the goal is to have the plate you are cleaning reach 0 not -1,depending on the speeding of washing items get -1,-2, and -3. certain plates are more durable than others therefore requiring different speed for example cups require less speed than durable bowls
"always end on the slowest speed"
Yeah, the game really isn't clear about that. I worked it out when I got sick of it constantly failing and just set it to the slowest speed and locked it.

Perfect completion.

Yeah, sure. You can probably get more plates done in one session of you speed up then slow down at the end, but not really by enough to matter.

Anyway, i got access to the gift-salesman now, so goodbye to that minigame forever.

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
Any idea why starting a new game but loading previous progress gives me all maxed? I want to continue my save, not get everything unlocked magically :(

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Any idea why starting a new game but loading previous progress gives me all maxed? I want to continue my save, not get everything unlocked magically :(
my guess is that you probably added a maxed out save file with everything but I could be wrong, there really ain't much you can do other than delete the saves and start again or delete the saves and add your original file(before the ending)

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
my guess is that you probably added a maxed out save file with everything but I could be wrong, there really ain't much you can do other than delete the saves and start again or delete the saves and add your original file(before the ending)
I downloaded the non installer link from the OP. fuck me guess I wasted my time with my first playthrough. You have to delete the globalsave in the save folder but any save file is linked to it, so deleting the global save makes it so that you cant load any of your savefiles linked to it.

Reactions: Noice123

BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
Yo , i bring good news for those who wait Winter memories dunno if he will call it like this x) he will normally launch it on 20 november if there is no probleme

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Yo , i bring good news for those who wait Winter memories dunno if he will call it like this x) he will normally launch it on 20 november if there is no probleme
Actually that's release date of Amaenbo + Amaenbo DLC package game he is talking about. We don't have a release date for the sequel yet.

Mephystoh

Sep 12, 2019
Hello people :D. I hope you have a good day / afternoon / night. Here is a translation with MTL of the game Spoiled Child Append 2.05 (Amaembo +). I made it for personal use, so it may have several errors, but let me know if you find any and I will try to correct it as soon as possible. See ya soon. (y)

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Any ideas what the winter memories dlc will involve? MC's other side of the family? Or will it be the same cousins, in which case, what's gonna be different? We've already basically had every possible sex position with the main heroines so I don't see what could be added.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Any ideas what the winter memories dlc will involve? MC's other side of the family? Or will it be the same cousins, in which case, what's gonna be different? We've already basically had every possible sex position with the main heroines so I don't see what could be added.
So far we know that it's gonna be the same characters from this game, same map, snow added on top, new customes for the characters, new sprite sex scenes and the old ones are gonna get improved with better angles, etc.
Also in the sequel the girls will look for you when they want sex instead of you doing everything.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
So far we know that it's gonna be the same characters from this game, same map, snow added on top, new customes for the characters, new sprite sex scenes and the old ones are gonna get improved with better angles, etc.
Also in the sequel the girls will look for you when they want sex instead of you doing everything.
Looking foward to it especially the beach girl,will the side characters look for the MC too for sex or it's only the main ones?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Looking foward to it especially the beach girl,will the side characters look for the MC too for sex or it's only the main ones?
Latest dev post on Ci-en was just about the main girls, but still the game it's just 30-40% done so he could add more.

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
Latest dev post on Ci-en was just about the main girls, but still the game it's just 30-40% done so he could add more.
Just curious, is that 30-40% a number said by the developer themselves? I didn't see it when I read the latest post, but I could be missing it.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes