4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
People said in a couple of months i think
Most generous ETA is the tail-end of November with the latest being sometime in January next year. This estimate given to you by the small amount of bugfixes that have happened since the release of the Append. Devs seem to be really worked up on the Winter Vacation idea but still unknown if its gonna be its own game or if its to be another Append.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Most generous ETA is the tail-end of November with the latest being sometime in January next year. This estimate given to you by the small amount of bugfixes that have happened since the release of the Append. Devs seem to be really worked up on the Winter Vacation idea but still unknown if its gonna be its own game or if its to be another Append.
It has a 90% chance of being an entirely different game. He's changing how the game plays and everything. He's currently saying that he might make same changes that match with his other game Succumate. Like, where time constantly moves and everyone has their own schedule, etc.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Winter edition was confirmed to be its own full game in like 4 or 5 posts ago in his blog.

Translation and development of the english version is on Kagura so we just have to see how they manage to work on all of their projects.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The winter sequel is gonna be its own thing.
He's remaking the sprite sex and all that stuff, that's one of the reasons I'm so hyped.
Kagura on the other hand... is a 50/50 they either work REALLY slow (Dungeon Town...) or SUPER fast (the release of the base version of this game was like 2-3 weeks after it was announced).

The_Conman

Jul 21, 2020
Is the version actually v1.2 or is it v1.02? I downloaded this a little while back and I have 1.02, not sure if it's just a typo on the OP or if this is actually a newer version.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Does this game have some depravity/corruption or is it all around good vibes and happy sex?

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
ok i have a question dose this game have any cheats is yes please help me~
The only thing cheat-related you can do is use RPG Save Editor to change how much money and items you have. I used it to get 100 Homework Exemption Cards and 100 Glittering Boxes to max out each girl within the first few days

master022

May 9, 2018
The only thing cheat-related you can do is use RPG Save Editor to change how much money and items you have. I used it to get 100 Homework Exemption Cards and 100 Glittering Boxes to max out each girl within the first few days

can i get a link or something??

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
can i get a link or something??
You can just google search RPGM save editor, but here we go
Open/drag your save file there and follow some extra step for some (if you want to know what the items or events are)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Finally got around to wrapping up my time with this little gem, so much fun.

Thoughts:
  • Replayability: Eh, I mean, if your a completionist sure. But I got the harem end, and that is basically the best ending you can get.
  • Sleep sex: Holy cow, a game with the tag actually applies. You can fuck em at night, you can fuck em during the day, and you can even fuck em when their father/husband is in the other room fixing himself a sandwich. That ain't drool coming from aunty's mouth uncle. Heh.
  • Good creative options, though the early events really require you to grind out relationships early on and not faf about wasting your time playing a card game.
  • Sequel when? I want a continuation of this, but the uncle's family visits you in the city for the summer. Explore the city, pork more shota chasers, and do more tricky homework by holding down a mouse button and clicking in on the wheel. Haha, that last one was a joke, please no.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize and marridreg

master222

Sep 14, 2020
What would you guys recommend that is similar in terms of gameplay? Like, that sandbox-ish approach where you can sex at any times, modify the position, locations etc coupled with time management and other RPG elements?

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a walkthrough to getting all of the new scenes in the append version? It says there's a new sex scene for each sub heroine but I haven't been able to find them. All I found is the generic sprite h scene. And how do you get the favoribility past 60 for the sub heroines?

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Is there a walkthrough to getting all of the new scenes in the append version? It says there's a new sex scene for each sub heroine but I haven't been able to find them. All I found is the generic sprite h scene. And how do you get the favoribility past 60 for the sub heroines?
main girl new scene: for each 3 stat, at 100 and 200 (raise them by having sex or giving the succubus item)
sub heroine: now have affection stat. (Increase them by spending time with them or giving glittering box)

some scene for main girls require specific trigger (i.e need to be in 4p relationship) and for sub heroine its activated randomly via time of the day

master022

May 9, 2018
dose anybody have a full walkthrough about this game of how to get all the side characters sceens and more

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes