4.60 star(s) 142 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
Oh I can only sell it then? Oof.

Also I'm on day 7 and my affection with Miyuki is maxed on 20. I believe I saw the butt rubbing scene first then I slept with her to see that scene they had with her husband and now idk how to progress it.

Last edited:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Oh I can only sell it then? Oof.

Also I'm on day 7 and my affection with Miyuki is maxed on 20. I believe I saw the butt rubbing scene first then I slept with her to see that scene they had with her husband and now idk how to progress it.
The H event scenes tied with each girl is proportional to you getting more and more of your homework done with the homework type they're tied to. You'll get the next one after every additional 20, so you'll get the next by 40 and then 60 and so on.

So if you're gunning for Miyuki's ending, you'll need to keep working at washing more dishes whenever you can.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
My dish homework is at 156 and affection is maxed at 20 nothing is happening.
Yeah that event is the most complicated one.
-sleep with her and her h-scene with uncle should trigger (sure you don't need to have max 20 to see that scene)
-a small scene in the kitchen should happen at 20 max
-sleep with one of the two sisters
That should let you advance

Jul 22, 2017
I don't think I had 20 affection at that point as it was fairly early in the game for some reason idk why. I think it's bugged out and won't advance anymore.

Jul 22, 2017
For Miyuki: Get to 20 Affection w/ Homework at 100. Then sleep with her ONCE. You should get a scene where she sucks her husband off, but he falls asleep. Then your character should do the kitchen scene automatically around noonish. And for the last part do NOT sleep with Miyuki. She should start masturbating thinking about you while alone on her bed.

For Yui and Rio you just need to get your homeworks at 100 then there should be an auto scene.

BONUS: If you want to get a blowjob from Miyuki, be sure to let your Lust gauge reach 100 at least once. Then once you finish the 40 affection event, talk to Miyuki at night, choose to sleep with, then she should take you the bathroom for a BJ.

EDIT:If you want to see an actual walkthrough, just check out the steam site:
So I get Miyuki to 20 affection and 100 on homework first -> Sleep with het ONCE to see 69 scene with her and the husband -> There should be an automatic butt rubbing scene in the kitchen around noon? -> I don't sleep with her after this.
How long do I not sleep with her? Why is her route so complicated?

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So I get Miyuki to 20 affection and 100 on homework first -> Sleep with het ONCE to see 69 scene with her and the husband -> There should be an automatic butt rubbing scene in the kitchen around noon? -> I don't sleep with her after this.
How long do I not sleep with her? Why is her route so complicated?
It's not that hard. Maxed out her affection to 20, sleep with her, watch the 69 scene with her husband, then DON'T sleep with her.
After that every scene gets unlocked after maxing out the affection and the homework stat like normal.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
By the way, I previously made this question and nobody replied... so I'll ask again

I downloaded the installer of this game when I played it, and of course.. installed it.. I already finished this game and want to uninstall it since there's no point keeping it idle in the disk taking space. Thing is, it is not showing up in Programs & Features, nor is it showing on AppData folder .. any idea how to uninstall it?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Guys! They finally announced the DLC expansion on Steam! It doesn't have a release date still unfortunately, but it's finally up!
I'd say probably around 1-2 months. Might be faster since they just need to translate the DLC and nothing from the base game, if Ideology in Friction is any inidaction.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Guys! They finally announced the DLC expansion on Steam! It doesn't have a release date still unfortunately, but it's finally up!

That was faster than I thought. At this point I think we will have this on october - november!

Reactions: safadobr

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
By the way, I previously made this question and nobody replied... so I'll ask again

I downloaded the installer of this game when I played it, and of course.. installed it.. I already finished this game and want to uninstall it since there's no point keeping it idle in the disk taking space. Thing is, it is not showing up in Programs & Features, nor is it showing on AppData folder .. any idea how to uninstall it?
I wanna help you, though don't quite know how, so where did you get the download from? Was it a mega link, or from an official source like steam etc

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes