4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The gameplay is so easy and so fun, I can't understand why people want cheats for this.

If this game was one with extreme boring griding I would understand, but nothing near that.

Reactions: Rize and b3gf3sh

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It depends on the person, tbh. Some like the grind, some don't.
I understand, sometimes I get tired of that myself, but this game doesn't feel like that by any means. The game is popular for some reason, besides one or other mini game those are fun to engage, specially on the rpg genre.

Imo playing with cheats defeats the purpouse of being a game. If it was a long game that needed many hours of gameplay to unlock everything I would understand, but like this... I don't know, just my 2 cents.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
the fact you have ng+ means you don't really need to cheat, but if you want to, just use saveeditor online and give yourself money; then you can use the homework excemption certificate you can buy at the shady man who is at school at night.

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
The MTL is already exist. See this post

You can get the japanese game + dlc updated up to v2.05: here or here
And a save file: here or here
I uplodaded both of these, you can share them if you want i guess...

For a machine translation you can check this:

If you want the official english release just check the opening post.
Just did a fresh install to 2.05 and my mtl works. I have to reupload mtl, found an stupid error in the file. Map 70 was where the error was.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

It seems the sequel will have more pixel art sex scenes, and he's planing to redone the old ones too.
HYPE!

Reactions: Kyech and kelsade

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Hello, the game is being uploaded to Mediafire. I apologize for the delay. I encountered some problems in translating the game. Unfortunately, my translation is not accurate. I hope that it will be improved. I hope that you save the original data before copying the English translation so that the game does not collapse. I think there are errors. I was hoping to upload it directly to the site, but I don’t know How do This link is the full game Also, unfortunately, the game must be banned

Just a reminder, I am an Arab national. If you need help in some games, please tell me that + Speak to me in simple and understandable English because of my weak language a little, thank you

5f1bd6db627f4.jpg 5f1bd6df8cf35.jpg RJ286688_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
Is the game really safe ? because from what i see in the resources monitor > disk activity , the game read some login data files + when i start the game i see so many system process who kind of scan the pc because i see tons of random folder on desktop/documents etc that have nothing to do with the game ( feels like paranoia but when i start random renpy game i've nothing weird happening in the disk activity so it can't harm to ask :unsure: )

Reactions: jackmag and Rize

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Hello, the game is being uploaded to Mediafire. I apologize for the delay. I encountered some problems in translating the game. Unfortunately, my translation is not accurate. I hope that it will be improved. I hope that you save the original data before copying the English translation so that the game does not collapse. I think there are errors. I was hoping to upload it directly to the site, but I don’t know How do This link is the full game Also, unfortunately, the game must be banned
??? I'm sorry but I don't understand. Can you please elaborate? Everything you are saying please.

Fakersoul

May 26, 2017
Is it a bug that Miyuki's affection won't go past 20? I've seen the event byt the blue bar won't reset and the affection is still capped at 20

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes