4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

roriruri

Jun 24, 2020
Yeah that's what I eventually got too from this thread (the 1.33 version and the patch to 2.00) but still no dice. Oh well.
EDIT: Actually, did you download the version from the quoted post by Nelhyss (which no longer seems to exist) in this post?
Seems so, yes. But I remember him reuploading and updating his post\files several times.

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
Yeah that's what I eventually got too from this thread (the 1.33 version and the patch to 2.00) but still no dice. Oh well.
EDIT: Actually, did you download the version from the quoted post by Nelhyss (which no longer seems to exist) in this post?
this page ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/2024/article/348184 says
on 07/26 has new 「あまえんぼ(1.34)」「あまえんぼ+(2.01)」 released on DLsite, FANZA同人
you have to redownload the two files and patch tne new ver 1.34 to new ver 2.01
then you cna patch your new ver 2.01 to 2.02 and 2.03

Reactions: mellybastard

litleoisop

Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for the tip about jap locale. I was able to apply the 2.00->2.01 patch, but trying to apply the 2.01->2.02 patch results in the updater complaining about the MD5 checksum mismatch. The patches were applied to the gamefiles downloaded from this post
Same issue here and, for what I read, we are not alone. I tried on a fresh install and even marking them as exceptions in my antivirus, no luck.

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hello guys , i have kinda of embarrassing request how to change the controls of the game , or at least 1 input , the mouse's wheel click isn't working with me and from what i understood with the tutorial i need it to cum. and i can't do that XD
any idea how to change that input only ?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
hello guys , i have kinda of embarrassing request how to change the controls of the game , or at least 1 input , the mouse's wheel click isn't working with me and from what i understood with the tutorial i need it to cum. and i can't do that XD
any idea how to change that input only ?
space bar also works as the scroll wheel alternative

CMDRGTMR

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone can tell me what the new abilities in the Ability Tree are?

I recognize the cosplay one simply because of the Store Page description, but what about the Soda, Money Stack, and Oil Lamp?

Raverigged

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone can tell me what the new abilities in the Ability Tree are?

I recognize the cosplay one simply because of the Store Page description, but what about the Soda, Money Stack, and Oil Lamp?
soda = give u 5 sodas
money stack = give u money 2000円
oil lamp = increase max energy by 10

Reactions: CMDRGTMR

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hello everyone , it seems i can't stop "sex" after cumming , i have no lust in he bar and the stamina keep decreasing, i always have to lose all my stamina , how to end the sex scene?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
does anyone know how to use the disc u get from the gachaman dude

View attachment 756339
you have to unlock the night walking skill, when night rolls around click "Night" to open the option to wander around, go to the living room,click the tv and the option will pop up to use the disc. click where "night" was to sleep with someone and continue the game
Enjoy your run!

Last edited:

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
hello everyone , it seems i can't stop "sex" after cumming , i have no lust in he bar and the stamina keep decreasing, i always have to lose all my stamina , how to end the sex scene?
click your character portrait and the option to use an item or stop the H-scene will pop up
Enjoy your run!

Reactions: Rize

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Any news of the translation of the dlc?
Nothing yet, they said it before. The creator said he plans on releasing it, we don't know when but speculating that it will take a few months since it took that long for the english version to get released. Kagura Games has not posted anything either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z
4.70 star(s) 143 Votes