4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

HLord_Sama

Jul 5, 2020
HOW DO I UNLOCK THREESOME?

This one is tricky, first, you need to unlock sex to Yui (aff 80 above) and then make sure Rio has the highest VL (vigilance) (she need at least 80 VL above) you can raise her vigilance by being loud while having sex with others or using a ''Super lewd magazine" item than you can either fish or bought to a person in the storage room of the school during night time.

Just make sure that Rio has the highest VL and have sex with Yui then eventually a bomb icon will appear in Rio's icon on the right side of the screen, keep being loud until it explodes (with 100 VL bomb will explode instantly)

Prevent Miyuki or the uncle to catch you because if that happens it's GAME OVER

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i got the link from allthefalen forum (shota /loli website)
looks like its full with the dlc enjoy bad part fully censured angain need to wait for new patch maybe for the uncensor ?

1595860874899.png

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
On day 23 of DLC game version and I still can't figure out how to unlock the tent exhibited in the screenshots.

penumbra2035

Apr 29, 2018
On day 23 of DLC game version and I still can't figure out how to unlock the tent exhibited in the screenshots.
unlock akari the menko girl, do here h scene twice, after that, the tent and coax skills will unlock. the tent is used for the pixel hscenes with her like the main girls

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
unlock akari the menko girl, do here h scene twice, after that, the tent and coax skills will unlock. the tent is used for the pixel hscenes with her like the main girls
Oh, ok, I thought it's actually some kind of secret unlockable new area, but it's just the fuck zone for Akari. Every non-main girl gets one.

Now to unlock the secret 8-some harem end...

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes