4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Your PC needs to be able to execute Japanese softwares if you wanna be able to patch or play this version of the game.
You can do that by installing the Japanese Language pack in windows which should be somewhere in your settings.
Sup dude, thanks again for the link to the DLC you are a god!
Btw the dev just updated both the base version to 1.34 and the DLC version to 2.01, could you please update your link? I would be grateful if you do!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah... I'm pretty sure that is supposed to be the suspicion meter... Which I, in my playthrough, never could quite figure out what it actually did...
It was basically just about the only way you could fail; raise it too high with too much noise, and say bye bye to the smex. Under the right circumstances though, it made way for the harem route.

Update for the Japanese version of the game 1.34 and it's DLC version 2.01

Mega

Install instructions - Unzip both files, then with the Japanese Locale enabled on your computer run the Patcher to ver 2.01 by selecting the 1.34 game folder and Njoy
You can tell which version your game is by looking at the bottom of the main screen in game.

It does not work with the English or Steam version of the game.
Other than the language, what's the difference compared to what's on the OP?

penumbra2035

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone else tried to translate and patch the game themselves with Translator++ tool? I tried but now none of the animations work, I am not sure what I messed up.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Wouldnt be better to have a thread just for the japanese version of the game?

This one was supposed to be for the Kagura games release yet everyone is throwing download links for the jp append, which is confusing the people who come here for the english version. ( at least from the last 10 pages i have read)

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Anyone else tried to translate and patch the game themselves with Translator++ tool? I tried but now none of the animations work, I am not sure what I messed up.
There are certain lines that should not be translated, as they are for function and don't display. Translator++ translates EVERYTHING, so you have to manually take those translations out. Lines to look for are EMW_メッセージウィンドウ指定 (Number), PA_INIT [] [] 連番 [], (主)フキダシ位置, (ヒ)フキダシ位置, パンパン処理, おねだり喘ぎ, as well as the first line of almost every map (the one that translator++ translates as fog [some long string of numbers])

Generally, if the line doesn't look like it's dialogue or a menu item, leave it be. I opened up the kagura games version in another window and cross-check to see what they left untranslated - just know that the kagura games version does not line up perfectly, and the JP version generally has a few more lines added per scene (usually just interjections likke "ehh?" or "onee-san...")

Looks like user NikoDemar96 tried something similar here. Maybe give that a shot?

penumbra2035

Apr 29, 2018
There are certain lines that should not be translated, as they are for function and don't display. Translator++ translates EVERYTHING, so you have to manually take those translations out. Lines to look for are EMW_メッセージウィンドウ指定 (Number), PA_INIT [] [] 連番 [], (主)フキダシ位置, (ヒ)フキダシ位置, パンパン処理, おねだり喘ぎ, as well as the first line of almost every map (the one that translator++ translates as fog [some long string of numbers])

Generally, if the line doesn't look like it's dialogue or a menu item, leave it be. I opened up the kagura games version in another window and cross-check to see what they left untranslated - just know that the kagura games version does not line up perfectly, and the JP version generally has a few more lines added per scene (usually just interjections likke "ehh?" or "onee-san...")

Looks like user NikoDemar96 tried something similar here. Maybe give that a shot?
Thanks. I found out the fog lines myself through trial and error so when other stuff broke I knew it had something to do with what i translated.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes