4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

DeGurkin

Apr 30, 2021
So I am in a situation where Rio is Asleep, Miyuki is in the Shower, Yui is on the toilet and the Uncle is in bed.
How do I progress time? It is night and I can not nap to sleep.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can you reupload LHG+coward?
I reuploaded the Darkness modded version onto Mega back here:https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-m...og-dojinotome-kagura-games.54613/post-8090182

As for the LHG mod, I checked my pc recently and don't seem to have it on there anymore to reupload it. I do know that LHG is still working on said mod. They have posted a few times of their work, but haven't given another update yet, simply saying that it will be coming soon. You can follow for whenever the next update comes out at:
(I believe I used a Australia VPN to access the site last time? It blocked Japan, US, and Korea locations, at least, when trying to view posts on the site. Look for posts with the ' 심야식당 채널 ' label on them.)

Sep 23, 2022
I reuploaded the Darkness modded version onto Mega back here:https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-m...og-dojinotome-kagura-games.54613/post-8090182

As for the LHG mod, I checked my pc recently and don't seem to have it on there anymore to reupload it. I do know that LHG is still working on said mod. They have posted a few times of their work, but haven't given another update yet, simply saying that it will be coming soon. You can follow for whenever the next update comes out at:
(I believe I used a Australia VPN to access the site last time? It blocked Japan, US, and Korea locations, at least, when trying to view posts on the site. Look for posts with the ' 심야식당 채널 ' label on them.)
what is LHG?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
what is LHG?
LHG is the name for the mod the 'Long Haired Gentlemen' made for the Korean version of the game. It added some extra events for the main characters, etc. It was a hassle to get, though, because many countries are blocked from viewing it, and the author only opens downloads for short windows of time, such as 72 hours. I think it was an attempt to avoid getting in trouble or something.

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
does anyone know how to unlock yui cosplay? i reached 200 lewdness with her after 100 affection and the scene didnt trigger for me. i dont think it overlapped with another scene too since i only do 1 thing at a time so im kinda lost for now.

edit: nvm, apparently you need to trigger the 100 lewdness scene first (which require you to unlock foursome) before you can see/trigger 200 lewdness yui cosplay scene. didnt know thats how the game works.

Last edited:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Seems like the Korean modder already started working with the Winter Memories files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wondering now if future coward events are just gonna be done with winter memories. will he reupload all events to that?

have yet to see any of these new mods in a while

Ron_Weasly

Jul 2, 2023
Can't i have different sex positions with a single girl?
How to switch to sex positions?
i'm only getting-hand,mouth,titjob and titfuck.
I've all the sex positions unlocked.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Can't i have different sex positions with a single girl?
How to switch to sex positions?
i'm only getting-hand,mouth,titjob and titfuck.
I've all the sex positions unlocked.
Even if you unlock the positions you need to advance your relationship with them in order to be able to use them. Once the MC has sex with them in an affinity event you'll be able to use all positions with them.
IIRC for Rio you need to see the 40 affinity event, for Miyuki it's the 60 one and for Yui the 80 one.

Reactions: Ron_Weasly

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
The tags on this seem off. I didn't see any loli in there, all the females had rediculously large and unrealistic boobs. Also the MC is not even shota, he should be labeled toddler, he is like barely 3 feet tall and acts like a complete moron. If this were a female MC represented the same way it simply wouldn't be allowed here.

• Angry
Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Sep 23, 2022
The tags on this seem off. I didn't see any loli in there, all the females had rediculously large and unrealistic boobs. Also the MC is not even shota, he should be labeled toddler, he is like barely 3 feet tall and acts like a complete moron. If this were a female MC represented the same way it simply wouldn't be allowed here.
You obviously didn't see the whole game and do the menko girls questline all the way through

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Please for the love of god can the creator of this thread make a FAQ that has 100% save files and APK's togheter with solutions to common bullshit so we don't get 50 comment's asking for the same fucking thing.

Reactions: doarcutine
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes