4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
I found the link from a comment in winter memory
it has coward mod in Workupload
click on the character -> talk -> coward mod

i already play the Summer Memories (MOD) which is called Darkness Edition.(Korean Modder)

i download this Coward MOD that u share
and there is no different on Original and some parts are Korean Translate but the dialogue is English..

after i look the files i only see the diff is the Additional Folder that has Patch MOD info (겁결 패치 내역)Folder name
and and different in game...
it has a x ray mode so just want to ask
do you know how to patch it?

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
ohh ok thanks...

i already have the Darkness

i want to try the LHG..

btw thankyou for your response
They're still working on the mod, so there will be more releases at some point in the future. You can follow the progress over here:
Note: There are regional limitations to viewing their posts. I believe I used an Australian vpn last time to access them.

NSpectre7

Jun 8, 2018
I purchased the game on steam because I like it, but I'm running into the 4 character name limit issue. That was of course fixed by Kin-Kun but I would rather not try and figure out which files to frankenstein together just to fix my name. Does anyone know how to fix that, or which file might contain that information for me to change?

Nvm figured it out. If you want to do it you need to go into the www folder then the data folder and open map004. Search for "4 characters" and under that should be a line that starts with InputForm. Change the max value from 4 to whatever. Dont know if that breaks anything down the road, but lets you input in a longer name. Obviously make backups because I dont know what I'm doing, but it works for me with no issues so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omeega

khallyl

Oct 17, 2020
guys this is a updated version of the original right? so i don´t need to play the base game? and after spending some hours here i could go to winter memories?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes