4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

AesAdon

May 13, 2023
Weird, from what I can gather, Summer Memories' Coward Mod doesn't actually have any true NTR, that is, the girls actually falling for anyone else but Boku. The only reason they fuck other guys is because Boku specifically orders them to, much to their dismay.

I'm guessing Winter Memories' Coward Mod is the pay-off? Boku being gone for 6 months sure gives the other dudes a lot of time to steal his girls, and from what I can see from the WIP images, it worked, and now Boku has to gaze upon his own ineptitude?

Ikimara

Jun 10, 2023
I know more or less how to edit the game using RPGMaker, I think I could replace the sprites in the sex scenes with the ones you make, if you want, I can give you more sprites of scenes from the game that I got
That would be cool, do it if you want to, i´d like to see that, and give me more sprites too

Ikimara

Jun 10, 2023
Do you have the Korean coward patch downloaded? There is a folder inside the game of its version that has all the sprites
Oh yeah, i´m getting them from there, nevermind, not the coward mod, i´m not into that, also didnt knew it existed

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes