4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

AesAdon

May 13, 2023
Are you talking about the new heroine? She appears if I'm not mistaken when you talk to her uncle
Oh I see, where can you find her uncle? Also side question (sorry), how are you finding these new patches? Does the creator have a blog channel that he hasn't deleted? Thanks!

Reactions: renan.bd

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Oh I see, where can you find her uncle? Also side question (sorry), how are you finding these new patches? Does the creator have a blog channel that he hasn't deleted? Thanks!
Sorry, the translation ended up being wrong, but the uncle I'm referring to is the one from the game's MC who stays in the house, you can talk to him and he'll show the events both ntr and those of the new heroine

Reactions: AesAdon

Ikimara

Jun 10, 2023
I can also upload the editing tool for you, which is RPGmaker, in case you want to learn how to use it and make your edits.
Thanks, but not for now, i´ll be learning first on how to draw properly, these are my first pixel arts and edits, so in the meantime i´ll be just doing this silly edits

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks, but not for now, i´ll be learning first on how to draw properly, these are my first pixel arts and edits, so in the meantime i´ll be just doing this silly edits
I understand, but what you were editing, you tell me even more if it's a sex sequence that has a sprite in the ones I sent you, then I can add it to the game so you can see how it goes

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian and I use Google Translate

Ikimara

Jun 10, 2023
I understand, but what you were editing, you tell me even more if it's a sex sequence that has a sprite in the ones I sent you, then I can add it to the game so you can see how it goes
I don´t speak english neither, but i´m trying to undestand what you´re saying, although, to make the sex animation, i´ll have to edit at least 2 or 3 scenes i think? to make them move

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
I don´t speak english neither, but i´m trying to undestand what you´re saying, although, to make the sex animation, i´ll have to edit at least 2 or 3 scenes i think? to make them move
Depending on the scene, there are 8 sprites

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes