4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

FirstVicar_

Jul 14, 2020
Friends, I will share advice with players who play on Android and have terrible FPS drops of up to 1-2 frames. Usually in RPGM games, Android owners play through JoiPlay. So, specifically for this game, I recommend the Maldives emulator - it’s much more comfortable to play this game on this emulator. With this emulator, the FPS in the game is much higher and more stable, and the touchscreen is much more responsive and does not become dull due to FPS drops.
I'm not saying that the Maldives emulator is better than JoiPlay! But specifically for this game I recommend Maldives. We installed the emulator, went in, selected the folder with the game where the exe file is located, and that’s it. Run the emulator with the default settings - there will be great FPS (compared to JoiPlay). I tried fiddling with the settings - it only got worse. So my advice is to run Maldives on default settings.
Thank you friend. The frames were terrible on joiplay. Also grabbing Rio's panties didn't work either on joiplay.

Reactions: Kub1nka21

shadowhuf

Nov 26, 2019
my save got deleted because of my pc crashing but the file in the fold is still there. Is there any way to recover it?

moonkit

Jan 31, 2023
Is there a way to remove this blurry filter that's all over the screen? Like when you play it, everything is blurry, probably because of bilinear filtering/upscaling. But when you open certain menus, the game shows that it can scale "near neighbor" and be sharp. Look at the menu text in the background or simply the people on the right.

hello do you find out any other way?

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
also is there a ultimate mod or something like that for the game that gives you unlimited points money etc.. so its just a smooth breeze

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes