4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

BradleyLuck

Oct 26, 2022
For Miyuki: Get to 20 Affection w/ Homework at 100. Then sleep with her ONCE. You should get a scene where she sucks her husband off, but he falls asleep. Then your character should do the kitchen scene automatically around noonish. And for the last part do NOT sleep with Miyuki. She should start masturbating thinking about you while alone on her bed.

For Yui and Rio you just need to get your homeworks at 100 then there should be an auto scene.

BONUS: If you want to get a blowjob from Miyuki, be sure to let your Lust gauge reach 100 at least once. Then once you finish the 40 affection event, talk to Miyuki at night, choose to sleep with, then she should take you the bathroom for a BJ.

EDIT:If you want to see an actual walkthrough, just check out the steam site:
link doesn't work , 'There was a problem accessing the item. Please try again."

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
1708733640644.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Toshiro638

Jun 15, 2023
Hi. Can you tell me please which one rpg maker do they use in this game. Like it's RPG Maker MZ, RPG Maker MV or etc

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
do any of you have any tip to hack or mod this game? i want to unlock miyuki's cosplay event without going for the other girls. i've been using MTool but no dice

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
do any of you have any tip to hack or mod this game? i want to unlock miyuki's cosplay event without going for the other girls. i've been using MTool but no dice
install a modmenu(i recommend this one) and freeze(lock) the variable values of the other girls.
here's a list of variables you can freeze so other girls dont progress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: slashslayer

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
View attachment 3380724
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What? It's not about ending it there. You gotta keep it there long enough, that's the game.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
that's even more ridiculous lol the controls are horrible
They would be if you had to keep it there and never let it go out. That's quite an easy minigame. One can catch any hard fish even using a touchpad. You don't need to keep it there continuously. Even if you just hit the "sweet spot" enough times, it should work.

Does this game have a time limit?
There's a limited number of days, but an unlimited amount of generous new game pluses, so it's not really an issue.

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
but an unlimited amount of generous new game pluses
Could you explain a little more what that would be?

It's just that I hate games that are pressed for time and you can't see all content because of that.
(Also hate games without a map lol)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes