4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Could you explain a little more what that would be?

It's just that I hate games that are pressed for time and you can't see all content because of that.
(Also hate games without a map lol)
after your run ends, you can choose to keep your progress if you start another run after. so technically you can complete everything, just takes a couple of runs to fully experience them.

Reactions: AkaQ

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Could you explain a little more what that would be?

It's just that I hate games that are pressed for time and you can't see all content because of that.
(Also hate games without a map lol)
After finishing the game you can start a new one carrying progress from your first playthrough (you'll get to choose what to carry and what not).

And while in the first version of the game it was possible to see everything in a single playthrough I don't think that's the case in the current one no matter how optimized your run is so don't feel pressed about that.

Reactions: AkaQ

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
They would be if you had to keep it there and never let it go out. That's quite an easy minigame. One can catch any hard fish even using a touchpad. You don't need to keep it there continuously. Even if you just hit the "sweet spot" enough times, it should work.

There's a limited number of days, but an unlimited amount of generous new game pluses, so it's not really an issue.
impossible. i pressed spacebar nonstop at the "sweet spot" several times and it still didn't work

Reactions: Kentorian

perilomo

May 12, 2020
So I've got this game on GOG, but I can't seem to be able to use cheat engine anymore.

Any ideas how to raise stats and money?

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
This was quite the fun game. The only aggravating part came when I mismanaged triggers and wound up skipping to night time or the next day five days in a row. I was running low on funds and bait because I couldn't sell fishies or use the store. Not counting family outing days, there were close to ten days in the back half of the month that were mostly skipped when events triggered.

impossible. i pressed spacebar nonstop at the "sweet spot" several times and it still didn't work
I never hit space/enter/middle mouse at all when fishing. Just kept the cursor over the target as much as possible and eventually it would catch the fish--I also didn't know to hit space during normal sex scenes and had zero climaxes for the first month lmao. I was like, why is the dude jizzing his pants immediately after a foursome? I read a few guides to figure it out and almost all of them failed to explain basic mechanics like this.

raven_1124

Aug 2, 2023
Done with Summer and Winter memories. Can anyone recommend a game of a similar genre? Something like VN with actual game you can play

anonhahay

Apr 21, 2020
1000052572.jpg jus encounter this bug while using joiplay. It happened during the final day (day 30). I only completed the aunt path and only at 20 affection for both sister. Any idea how to fix it?

Reactions: Jaycive

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Any updates regarding the Mac version?

junki00

Aug 14, 2020
I got this error when trying to advance into day 30. Currently using the android port. Log and pic included if it helps. Screenshot_2024-04-01-02-41-13-413_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes