4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Dev's OG estimate was for the DLC to be done in August, I am happy with this change.
Yep, the date was always between late july and early august. In fact if the dev wasnt moving from his aparment we could have the DLC next week or so.
In any case grab the latest japanese version of summer memories and get ready because that DLC its gonna be wild.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I swear I played this game before. From reading the thread, this is just "spoiled child" but translated? Or is this something new entirely? The preview images all look familiar to me

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
I swear I played this game before. From reading the thread, this is just "spoiled child" but translated? Or is this something new entirely? The preview images all look familiar to me
yep, this is "Spoiled Child" but officially translated

Reactions: sexyegg

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you successfully have sex? I keep passing out. I do not understand how sex works at all in this game.

xazex

Aug 5, 2018
My game gets stuck/crashes(?) when I cum during the h-scene. Do I just have a bad download maybe? I can end the scene without a problem by clicking on my character, but if I middle-click or use the spacebar everything stops working and I can't click anywhere in the game. The animations keep going though...anyone else have this problem and I missed a post in here like this?
Dunno if its already answerd but i also got that. Wait for few seconds mine took 10ish then the animation will reset and u can click again. I think the satisfaction is the culprit since it occurs when the satisfaction is 150+

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes