4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

SloppyThirds005

Jun 6, 2020
Hey uh do we have to start over for the new version? I tried to pass the same save file from the last version to this one and it doesn't work. I was able to make it work though from 1.0 to the 1.01. I dont mind starting over but I rather just wait until DLC+ gets released. lol
I backed up my saves and then placed them in the new one and they loaded fine.

Took like two seconds

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
So we could technically already do that within the game... (trigger 3som/4some while uncle is asleep/drunk in the room). You can now do that in the memories section of the game as well. Start a sex scene and click on your player and the 'place uncle' option will show up.

Not much of an update but it wasn't meant to be one anyways...

EternaExtreme

May 13, 2017
To trigger Miyuki's Leak Event:

1. Wet self (Max out Lust) one time
2. The next morning should trigger Miyuki's suspicion event
3. Raise Miyuki's affection and trigger her 40-Aff Event
4. Now, this is the key and where most are having the issue, MANUALLY TALK to her during night to trigger event (don't use the TS icon; this also means if she's busy and you can't interact with her, you can't trigger the event)

Shadow Luv4All

Feb 13, 2020
Dont Miss these in this Game.
Kind of Spoilers-
Oneechan Masturbation Scene in there Bedroom.
Aunt 100 Affection Event Scene.
Animation Scenes You should not miss. PileDriver,Missionary,Standing,Bathroom/Toilet Bash .
3 Some/4 Some.
Having XXX while uncle is sleeping or dunked.
Premature Ejaculation Scene.( Ejaculate twice in you pants and put them for wash. Do it in early Days.)
18 days Donation for Gallery.
5 ending scene. 3 scene are solo max each time with girls . 4th as 3some and 5th as 4some.
XXX with E-thot and Card game girl is time consuming so start working on them asap .

ENJOY. :love:

Reactions: Glasglow

Skr00bs

Aug 26, 2018
Is Riko's voice actor the same voice actor for Amane Suou from Fruit of Grisaia? I swear it sounds so similar and I don't know how to find the voice actors for this game.

Last edited:

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Is Riko's voice actor the same voice actor for Amane Suou from Fruit of Grisaia? I swear it sounds so similar and I don't know how to find the voice actors for this game.
You mean Rio? If so nope, they have different voice actors, you can check the main heroines CV on DL site.

Shadow Luv4All

Feb 13, 2020
There is none for now but most of the time if there is any father or father figure who works hard then you can hope for secretary in those games.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes