4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
3 quick questions:
1 - The threesome always unlock when MC it's banging Yui and Rio finds out or it could be viceversa?
2- The Rio's naked on the bed(image in OP) how do i get it?
3- In some comments they say there's a morning BJ from the girls, that was true?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
3 quick questions:
1 - The threesome always unlock when MC it's banging Yui and Rio finds out or it could be viceversa?
2- The Rio's naked on the bed(image in OP) how do i get it?
3- In some comments they say there's a morning BJ from the girls, that was true?
1 - Threesome auto unlocks when you are banging one of the sisters and the other's vigilance level caps, doesn't matter which is which. Note that you have to able to have sex with both sisters or it will be a bad end.

2 - Never come across CG, so it may be one of the ones for the upcoming Append. The upcoming Append will also be adding a CG gallery, too.

3 - Morning BJ seems connected to their sex skills (perversion, service, and lust). I've only seen it in story mode after maxing all three, and it is also a chance based event after spending the night with that character.

May 31, 2018
I have questions. Is this game entirely finished or it will have updates in the future? And will it has android port? Thank for your help.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I have questions. Is this game entirely finished or it will have updates in the future? And will it has android port? Thank for your help.
The main game is, but an append/dlc is coming out soon that will add a lot of content, most of which revolves on expanding the side characters, though there is stuff added for the main group.

Reactions: 09110212

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So, so far, sex seems to be just letting Stamina run to 0 and pass out? Am I missing something?
You can end sex by clicking on the MC's portrait sprite on the left, than choosing to end it. Also, just as easy to miss, you can have the MC cum by clicking the mouse scroll wheel.

May 31, 2018
The main game is, but an append/dlc is coming out soon that will add a lot of content, most of which revolves on expanding the side characters, though there is stuff added for the main group.
I think the game is expanding but the title said it is completed that why I asked. Thanks.

Mr Fitzwidget

Jul 4, 2020
You can end sex by clicking on the MC's portrait sprite on the left, than choosing to end it. Also, just as easy to miss, you can have the MC cum by clicking the mouse scroll wheel.
Also, if you're on a laptop, pressing Space does everything the mouse wheel click does too, such as select an answer for the Maths minigame

Sayan291

Dec 20, 2018
So I have looked into this thread and still have no idea about what's new in ver 1.02. Can someone enlighten me about it?

micelak

Dec 1, 2018
Uploaded game has a clear save. Just finished a clean new game without using that clear, but when I try to do new game +, it uses the original clear save. How do I get the progress from my run to be the clear save?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes