4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
But is that true also for the steam version, or just JP dlsite?
Just for the JP version, after that releases give 2 weeks or so for Kagura to start translating it.
If you cant wait just MTL the JP version.

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
Y'all really need to start reading previous posts before asking questions lol.

V1.02 has bug fixes mainly. It also gives you the option to place the uncle is 3p/4p scenes in the memories game mode.

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
guys,i've just found out that if you save your game in the middle of the day and then edit variable #28,you will have the amount of memory that you want and when the day ends,it will be transferred into SP.Hope this will have you

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
DLC confirmed to be released on july 25

H Y P E!
I just read it after curiosity of checking up on the site. Sweet. I cannot wait for it to get released. It's only a matter of time before we can play it too in English. Hopefully the wait isn't long either.

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Guys why in Math homework i always got incorrect answer even i selected the correct answer?
hold the left mouse button and the arrow will go up,when it reaches the correct answer,press space or middle mouse button to choose .Remember that every question got limited time so be quick(pressing numbers on numpad doesn't work,use your mouse)

Angragon

Jan 15, 2018
I wonder how they're going to censor the DLC on steam. It's pretty obvious the main focus is adding more sexual content and nothing more.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Seeing as the mom doesnt even have a standing portrait, I dont think so no.
Maybe in the sequel.
There's gonna be a sequel!

Also, I just wish in the upcoming dlc they add scenes or sprites sex at the beach with aunt and cousins.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes