4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
where have you heard of a sequel? very interesting to see what would be in it.
Mention of the sequel came from the devs blogsite shortly after the announcement of the D.L.C./Append. Bear in mind that nothing has thus far been shown of the sequel, just that the dev is gonna set it in the winter break as opposed to the summer break. All else is subject to wild imagination and the promise of at least three gloriously proportioned girls in a rural town.

Last edited:

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Nope, that's not correct. This is a different Game. The sequel from "Summer Memories" will be a Winter vacation...
At least that one have more fetishes, from the screenshots i can see there's footjob, something i missed in "Summer Memories". I hope the Winter vacation will have more options as well.

gokeze

Nov 27, 2018
To those who don't like the mouse controls, you can use z to select and x to cancel, arrow keys to move around menus (these are the basic RPGM controls).

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v1.02]*

PC 322 Mb

*This is an unofficial version and may lead to errors.
Made by Cruncher (#bas F95Zone)

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
i Kinda don't understand the difference between installer and no installer , can someone explain please?.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
i Kinda don't understand the difference between installer and no installer , can someone explain please?.
no differences,
i uploaded the installer version first.

after that, a rebellious groups of hooligans calling themselves the "anti-installers gang" showed up out of nowhere & started causing havoc around the f95zone comments sections.

the no installer links were created to protect the civilians against these threats.

Last edited:

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
no differences,
i uploaded the installer version first.

after that, a rebellious groups of hooligans calling themselves the "anti-installers gang" showed up out of nowhere & started cussing havoc around the f95zone comments sections,

the no installer links were created to protect the civilians against these threats.
i guess it's something...

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
The 'anti-installer gang' are people that's too scared to use any installer in case someone uploaded an installer that's actually virus in disguise. Pretty justified, no?

Aside from that, does that RE222367 title has translation yet?

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
The 'anti-installer gang' are people that's too scared to use any installer in case someone uploaded an installer that's actually virus in disguise. Pretty justified, no?

Aside from that, does that RE222367 title has translation yet?
Noh. There's an mtl version floating around somewhere.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes