4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone know if you unlock something by masturbating to the underwear in the basket while the girls bathe? I would think so since it mentions something along the lines of "I should do it tomorrow too", similar to the donation box that unlocks the red button in the memories.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
My affection points have maxed out at 20, I read the tutorial but dont recal seeing anything about it.

katzen.klo

Feb 5, 2018
Uploaded game has a clear save. Just finished a clean new game without using that clear, but when I try to do new game +, it uses the original clear save. How do I get the progress from my run to be the clear save?
I deleted the clear save that came with the download by deleting the entire save folder, but that would delete your clear-save as well. If you have a save directly before finishing, than you could try to make copy of that one in a a secure folder, delete the rest, and reload your almost finished save-file.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
The main game is, but an append/dlc is coming out soon that will add a lot of content, most of which revolves on expanding the side characters, though there is stuff added for the main group.
How soon? Will it be able to make its way here same the same time it's released in steam?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
How soon? Will it be able to make its way here same the same time it's released in steam?
How soon? Next week if we are lucky, the DLC is basically done but the dev is moving from his apartment this week. In any case expect it before august.
And no we wont have the eng version at the same time it would be 2 or more months until Kagura translate it.

Reactions: assrekt

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
It's probably going to be released in japanese first, sometime late july or early august. There will probably fan translations or whatever. Have to wait for Kagura games to release a patch for that i suppose. I'd give that another couple weeks after append is released...

Reactions: assrekt
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes