ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
First there needs to BE a gallery.
Exactly and obviously, you can't unlock a thing that is not available :LOL:

Everybody understood the point (i think)

We need a gallery mod with an unlocked gallery OR the dev to create a gallery and then a gallery unlocker.. whatever

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1 + Walkthrough by Me!
Size 1.03 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
This Devs thinks switching is swinging.
Swinging is when 2 couples exchange their partners
Switching is when the dev changes the male 3d model in a scene you have already watched, so there is another dude having sex with the female 3D model that has been assigned to the player as "female companion".

• Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Anyone know what model is used for Nina?
It is the same base model for "Elly" in "My future Wife" and probably "Delilah" in "New Earth". Unsurprising, since the Devs of these games know each other and their characters "visit" the games as xovers or shout outs.
Unfortunately I cannot help you with the name, I would like to know the used DAZ model too. And I would like to know the DAZ model used for "Lucia"/"Veronica" from "MfW" and "NE" as well.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Um I honestly like this game, it has some good sex scenes, but I wanna know whats y’all favorite sex Scene from the protagonist route and the NTR route Joe or Kanye? (all the girls)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Um I honestly like this game, it has some good sex scenes, but I wanna know whats y’all favorite sex Scene from the protagonist route and the NTR route Joe or Kanye? (all the girls)
The sex scenes are average, if that, it's only the scenario that make them hot, IMO. It's always the same 2-3 positions with Nina's pony tail defying gravity somehow.

I prefer Joe. Can't stand Kanye. I also just am not into that whole interracial NTR kink.

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1480660

Overview:
, a new bright decade! At least that was what people thought. The virus destroyed everything. You lost your job as a yoga instructor. But it was lucky for you that another yoga center in a small town hired you. You moved there with your girlfriend, who was also a yoga instructor. One day, she asked you if you could let a guy work there with you. And your mother also asked you if you could let her boyfriend stay with you when she was busy helping people in the global pandemic. You could deny (Harem Route) or agree (Netorare Route) to let them join the story. But deny or not, you still could choose to swap couples (Swinging Route) with your new neighborhood. Your choices will take you to different endings:

Thread Updated: 2021-10-24
Release Date: 2021-10-20
Developer: Captain Kitty -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other games: The Engagement - Jealousy
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Official Walkthrough -
Walkthrough Mod

Bourne thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1449959 View attachment 1081351 View attachment 760787 View attachment 760788 View attachment 760789 View attachment 760790 View attachment 760791 View attachment 1010707 View attachment 1218824
I would love to see more girl on girl scenes, with or without MC, like that with Nina, Emma and Kaylegh on camping, but the full scene, no only a short, a tease. Pls. Tks. P.S.: I love your game.

Reactions: Ozo-One

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
OK in the harem route all the girls means all the girls in game? or the sharing/swinging cant be part of the harem route?

Creed0x

Oct 10, 2018
Only after months do I notice that Joe is like a certain man from the real world with his stories :ROFLMAO:

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes