BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, if I'm only interested in the romance / harem route, then I won't get much content in the game (I saw comments about 80/20, but still decided to clarify)? And as far as I understood from the comments, on this route they still fuck everyone, it's just that MCs don't show this, but only the text goes?
In the harem / romance the only one who is with the LIs is the MC. Nothing happens in a hidden way.

Reactions: Red88

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Summer of Love [v0.6] [Captain Kitty] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 527 MB

Compressed Win Size: 281 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 279 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 287 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry since there is no Changelog in the op, (or at least I din´t see one) which path is updated ??

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
You should check on my patreon page. I'm on my phone so I'm too lazy to check it. I only remember Harem, Netorase but not remember the details clearly.
It's not possible to see any changelogs since they're all hidden behind paywalls (ye can't see the changelogs unless ye either become a patron or already are one).

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Since there's no changelog, it looks like i'll be waiting to play any new updates till there is one. I prefer not leaping before I look.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You should check on my patreon page. I'm on my phone so I'm too lazy to check it. I only remember Harem, Netorase but not remember the details clearly.
thank´s a lot but I already dwnl and saw for my self, Great Job ! and the nicest thing is you are improving from Update to Update, some times the dialoges are a bit tedious, but also there is a clear improvement from version to version keep up the good work, and thanks again for the nice game it has become one that i look forward to see the progress and the developing of the story, also I like how it is structured and the Idea of the sharing swinging route so it has that what i like most on a game the freedom of choice and to play how you like and feel at the moment .

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
I really enjoyed the latest update. Thank you for sharing. The storyline becomes better. Keep on working...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the answer. And do not you know about the ratio of content?
I would say that the game is more focused on NTR (2 routes), sharing (1 route) and swinging (2 routes) rather than on harem or romance (1 route). In number of scenes I think the NTR and swinging routes should be one or two more scenes that the other two routes (sharing and romance/harem), the number of exclusive scenes of the romance/harem will be approximately 15% of the total. However, there are a number of scenes that are shared by all routes (the same with variants depending on the route), so I think that the percentage of scenes can be more or less between 30 and 35%. In any case, I haven't counted how many scenes has each route, so the percentage may be wrong.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I would say that the game is more focused on NTR (2 routes), sharing (1 route) and swinging (2 routes) rather than on harem or romance (1 route). In number of scenes I think the NTR and swinging routes should be one or two more scenes that the other two routes (sharing and romance/harem), the number of exclusive scenes of the romance/harem will be approximately 15% of the total. However, there are a number of scenes that are shared by all routes (the same with variants depending on the route), so I think that the percentage of scenes can be more or less between 30 and 35%. In any case, I haven't counted how many scenes has each route, so the percentage may be wrong.
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Sep 22, 2018
Summer of Love [v0.6] [Captain Kitty] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 527 MB

Compressed Win Size: 281 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 279 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 287 MB
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Permission denied on mediafire

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes