Dinges

Jul 7, 2017
Is it possible to be a trans girl with a penis? I've tried but it's either be a man or have a vagina from what I can tell.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is it possible to be a trans girl with a penis? I've tried but it's either be a man or have a vagina from what I can tell.
the third option isn't selectebale. Unavodlble. Suche a was of good potatianl story. Why adding third option in game when we caan't een choose from the beginng of the game.

3 option:
1) Stay Male.

2) Trans/Shamel

3) Female: (Unselctable) Such a wast of time this choise can bee choosen from the begining of the game.

Dinges

Jul 7, 2017
the third option isn't selectebale. Unavodlble. Suche a was of good potatianl story. Why adding third option in game when we caan't een choose from the beginng of the game.

3 option:
1) Stay Male.

2) Trans/Shamel

3) Female: (Unselctable) Such a wast of time this choise can bee choosen from the begining of the game.
You can't select female but ultimately that is what you end up as. You lose your penis no matter what, unless you stay fully male.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You can't select female but ultimately that is what you end up as. You lose your penis no matter what, unless you stay fully male.
but you get punished badly.

I don't like game were I can't select which I prefer to be from the start from that point og the story where we are about choose oure path. It sadden me. i wante become full female from that point pills or not pills.

I starting to regred my dacision to play it. It don't even satisfied me eigther. Just forced and obliged one

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
If all the devs did the most popular paths then every game would be very similar; young guy, huge dick, harem of milfs with huge breasts and their under-age looking daughters, with a non-sponsored incest patch. I find one of the best things about F95 is the diversity, even though some themes are more "dominant" (harem, big tits, incest, male protagonist...). Not all are my cup of tea either, but I find it strange that people will spend time and energy in publishing their negative criticism and narrow-minded vision of what is best. This VN isn't a personal favourite but I recognise that it will tick boxes for others. I like corruption/manipulation themes and while this VN is based on corruption, and has some great renders and good ideas, I find it does fall down badly on certain choices made by the dev. But hey, I also recognise that just because it doesn't tick all the boxes for me, it doesn't mean that it is bad game. Get over it, move on, and take your negativity with you.
Yeah and those dev's who are making those games are raking in the ca$h. I already said all I have to say and as far as my negativity that's my business. The point is I actually mispoke earlier the dev has made 4 paths and adding a 5th wouldn't harm him in any way. We can agree to disagree and leave it at that as I don't recall mentioning I care about what anyone else thinks of my statements. So you can take your pushy opinion and telling others what to do with you. Have a nice day.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It is intriguing: what if I let the photographer cum inside...there is no pregnancy tag, however

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
hi there i've made a compressed version of the game v0.33
1.12 GB ->427MB (720p)

Last edited:

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 707621

Overview:
You are desperate, and must earn a summer internship or risk being expelled from the University’s Business Program. Fortunately, you have managed to find a position at Voluptas, a famous adult entertainment company.

However, things are not always like they appear to be, and you quickly learn that the people with whom you’ll be working have their own hidden agendas. Will you attempt to resist this constant manipulation, or will you indulge in decadence and allow to become fully transformed?
In any case, your life will never be the same after this summer!​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-14
Release Date: 2022-07-09
Developer: Logan Scodini - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English
Other Games: F95zone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Win x32: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Macx64: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

GAMEPLAY7 thanks for the link
*Unofficial mods / versions are not approved by the developer and may cause unintentional issues. Use at your own risk!

View attachment 707630 View attachment 707629 View attachment 707619 View attachment 707616 View attachment 707618 View attachment 707617 View attachment 707615 View attachment 707628 View attachment 707631
Espero que saquen algun port para android

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Too bad its only Summer of Shame,the game is really fun. Funny When I see the name Drake,I think vampires. DRAKE PHARMA sounds so cool, also nefarious. I wonder are they Vamps? are they James Bond-ish villains with a take over the world Agenda?. Love speculating. Any Supernatural elements at play or just revolutionary drugs?. I mean to turn a male into a 100% woman,so not only cosmetically would be revolutionary and extremely expensive if you think about it. implanting female organs,female chromosomes. The Whole nine yards. So what is going on in this mysterious company, is it a chance of a lifetime to get the internship or a punishment?. Love it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676002306983.png
2 HOURS AGO
Summer of Shame 0.38 - (Day 4 Stage 1-B added)

Download the Game - MEGA Links:(Unlock key is after the # character or you must copy the whole text line not only click on the link)Windows-

DEC 24, 2022 AT 3:29 AM
Summer of Shame 0.37 - (Day 4 Stage 1-C added)

Download the Game - MEGA Links:(Unlock key is after the # character or you must copy the whole text line not only click on the link)Windows-

NOV 10, 2022 AT 4:34 AM
Summer of Shame 0.36 - (Day 4 Stage 1-A added)

SEP 28, 2022 AT 5:29 AM
Summer of Shame 0.35 - (Day 3 Stage 3-A added)

AUG 30, 2022 AT 3:27 AM
Summer of Shame 0.34 - (Day 3 Stage 3-B added)

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes