Dec 21, 2018
v0.36 is available on
The MEGA-Links are

Download Summer of Shame 0.36 on Mega:

Window x64:

Window x32:

Mac x64:

Linux x64:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummerOfShame-0.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The game reminds me of the movie Island everything is beautiful utopia and under the surface the island has a dark side. It's the same in this game

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Why the fuck is the changelog always "not applicable" ? The last time I played this was ages ago but the UI was atrocious and the content with each update tiny, so I've been waiting for there to be more but I ain't hopeful

edit: especially with the humiliation and voyeurism tag, which is usually code for "we should have the ntr tag but don't" and still no vaginal sex

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Why the fuck is the changelog always "not applicable" ? The last time I played this was ages ago but the UI was atrocious and the content with each update tiny, so I've been waiting for there to be more but I ain't hopeful

edit: especially with the humiliation and voyeurism tag, which is usually code for "we should have the ntr tag but don't" and still no vaginal sex
I pop back in every now and then in the hope he's seen the light and moved over to renpy but no, hasn't happened

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Which path are you referring to? I pretty much exclusively play the female transformation path, which is long past the vaginal sex stage. I would presume both of the male paths have as well?

And considering femdom on the MC is one of the main themes of the game, the humiliation and voyeurism tags seem appropriate.

As for the changelogs, I expect that's because "Added Stage Day2-C" wouldn't be the most useful thing to add here and that's how the changelogs are given on the Patreon. Updates to each path.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Which path are you referring to? I pretty much exclusively play the female transformation path, which is long past the vaginal sex stage. I would presume both of the male paths have as well?

And considering femdom on the MC is one of the main themes of the game, the humiliation and voyeurism tags seem appropriate.

As for the changelogs, I expect that's because "Added Stage Day2-C" wouldn't be the most useful thing to add here and that's how the changelogs are given on the Patreon. Updates to each path.
Yeah ok, Dev doing bad ones is forgivable on your end, just more baffling choices from them.

And nah, femdom can be her tying you up and then fucking you or being in charge, it doesn't have to be hard femdom or NTR adjacent.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
And nah, femdom can be her tying you up and then fucking you or being in charge, it doesn't have to be hard femdom or NTR adjacent.
It's objectification femdom, often in front of a camera or an audience. Hence why the title is "Summer of Shame".

Reactions: Dinges

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does a mobile version exist for the newest version of this? There's no link in the OP.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
You can't yet. You'll have a chance to go back later during the game, and depending on your 'Feminization Rating' you'll be given the option to be turned into a girl.

Basically, the game will have these paths (I guess some of this should be stickied if someone is nice enough to read my feedback):

- Strong Man who obeys the company but gets to date girls and be masculine (Straight Sex mostly - goes with Elsa and Peach for now, Shani will fuck but not date - other girls eventually from Sigma Omega Sorrority)

- Boy Toy who is submissive and gets dominated by women (Chastity/Strapon play, goes with Shani and Deirdre as dates/dominatrixes, with a bit of a weird vibe because of friendship between mom and Deirdre - Sigma Omega Girls will dominate too later)

- Trans Girl who is a rebel (flexible, can have sex with men but goes mostly with women like Elsa/Peach, but maybe dates a feminine guy later -- Expect some punishment scenes like spanking from dominant women trying to get her to obey)

- Girly/Bimbo Girl who is submissive and goes with men mostly (this will lead to another transformation and big breasts/ bimbo stuff -- expect to see a lot of cocks in this one, some scenes with women though as in all paths)

---

Pairing for the Man path will only be with women - you won't play with other cocks if you remain a man in the game (strapon is fair game though).

Pairing for Trans and Girl will be with men and women - most characters in the game are women, but you should expect to see cocks if you're playing as a woman.

---

Save system for the game could be improved, but you can download as many saves as you want already so not overly urgent for me to do right now.

Saving done only in between scenes is working as intended for now (but meh, I could implement a save anywhere in the future since it seems to bother people, never got complains about it from Patrons though).

Windowed / Full Screen Mode was overdue and added last update.

Shame Rating to remain a man will be increased to facilitate people who want to remain a man.

I'll probably add a faster transition system for those who want to click faster through the story. Not too difficult to implement, either.

---

Next update tomorrow probably.
What should I do to keep myself in the trans girl path instead of the girly path? i.e. keep my penis? I tried to keep submission low but it didn't work.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I thought a game's release date meant when the first installment came out, but I KNOW this game did not just start four months ago. Not sure what's up with that. I feel like I tried playing this a year or two ago, and 80% of memory of it is, "Dear god, this needs a walkthrough guide."
Soooo ... still no walkthrough, then?

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Game had so much potential but it turns out to be just another boring transformation game whereby OP magically has a functional vagina and ovaries because of a pill or something. Yawn

Reactions: WastedTalent

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
So let me get this straight.... Your mom must have wanted a girl 'cause otherwise why would she send her son to a place like this? Surely her friend let her know what could happen.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So let me get this straight.... Your mom must have wanted a girl 'cause otherwise why would she send her son to a place like this? Surely her friend let her know what could happen.
Why? The majority of paths in the game are about you not becoming a girl, but becoming respectful and subservient to women, which is indeed what your mother wants to happen. The turning into a girl path only happens if you really push for it and more or less have the character realize that's what their true self was all along.

You're right in that I doubt the mom considered that, but also would probably be okay with it as an outcome if it did happen.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Why? The majority of paths in the game are about you not becoming a girl, but becoming respectful and subservient to women, which is indeed what your mother wants to happen. The turning into a girl path only happens if you really push for it and more or less have the character realize that's what their true self was all along.

You're right in that I doubt the mom considered that, but also would probably be okay with it as an outcome if it did happen.
I sincerely doubt that last part. If transformation is not forced then I guess being a sub is his choice and I'm sure his mom doesn't care. Just find it funny that he was not a sub all through college and all of sudden he decides to be. Wouldn't be a game otherwise I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes