Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Jep, and all girls look the same. Different height but that's it. Also censorship is a joke. They could easily deliver uncensored versions for western customers.
You realize this is a fan translation and not an official localization right? It may also shock you to discover that many Japanese developers also specifically don't -want- Western customers.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Fixed some minor elements that weren't translated.

Day counter
Currency marker
Selling fish
Congratulations screens
Thanks! I left the currency and day intentionally untranslated as I figured it wasn't necessary, but it does look better translated, haha. I set myself a reminder to check the translation with anything to do with fishing, since I never tested the fishing part, but I totally forgot. As for the congrats screens, I knew I had no time to do manual image editing (I usually do it for other games), so if that's what you did, I'm very impressed with your graphical editing.

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
question you said their was a guy in the beach house to enable cheats i talked with everybody in their nothing popped out

Panzer II C

Mar 8, 2024
Goddamn is this game fucking grindy, why the hell would the dev balance this game around being able to work indefinitely in the beach shack!?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
"Delivering an uncensored version for Western customers" is literally "localization".
Lol. You wrote

You realize this is a fan translation
so you clearly referred to the text which I mentioned nowhere. Just admit that you confused me with someone else.

No, there are examples. The ROBF dev for example is famously hostile to the Western market.
So one japanese developer who doesn't like the western market =

many Japanese developers
?

That's anecdotal evidence and has no value. Even if you can name five. Unless there's some actual poll, with tons of japanese developers stating they don't like the western market, it's just something you made up.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Are the dropped items randomly spawned? Cuz I just started on only 2 that are highlighted were the star-thing & handkerchief. Looked through the map multiple times and there's no indicator for the other items [Foreign gal's bracelet & uni's strap]
Edit: orz turns out there's two other areas I missed
Edit2: Anyways, thanks for the cheats; grinding for the money/stats was uber tedious [having to work and buy water after using it all repeatedly]

Last edited: