VN Others Completed Summer Pockets [Final] [Key / VisualArts]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 24, 2018
It's made by Key. The guys who did Clannad, Little Busters and Rewrite. They thrive off the non-sex
Rewrite was one of the first legit VN's I ever read. As you can imagine I was completely unprepared. I legit read the entire thing including all of the girls paths, as well as the 2 other endings in one gigantic sitting. It took me about 2 days straight, no sleep, only stopping to go to the bathroom and to get food. It still easily ranks as one of my favorite VN's of all time. When i finally finished it I felt as though I had lived like 5 lifetimes in 2 days.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Not bad i play in steam there is sex happen but all of them off screen thus no sexual content but it clear enough when it happen

Since this game start at all-age i don't really have a problem with that just a bit shame that they don't release android/ios version for english right now wish i can play this on ipad

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
This is weird, after Little Busters and Rewrite I don't know what to feel after reading about this game having implied sex scenes. I also read that Summer Pockets is much more heavier on the fan service. Not that there's anything wrong with that but these things have never been Key's strong suit. LB and Rewrite didn't need anything of the sort and they were still excellent titles.

Jun 24, 2017
So, I feel like I should add my two cents. Key isn't known for their h-scenes, but they have had them. I don't know about Rewrite, but Little Busters had h-scenes in Little Busters Ecstasy which added an h-scene to each route and, I believe, two new routes. Clannad also had a spin-off with h-scenes, and Kanon had h-scenes.

Saying all this, I wouldn't be surprised if they released Summer Pockets 18+ edition where they add h-scenes in and possibly more story like they did with Little Busters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So, I feel like I should add my two cents. Key isn't known for their h-scenes, but they have had them. I don't know about Rewrite, but Little Busters had h-scenes in Little Busters Ecstasy which added an h-scene to each route and, I believe, two new routes. Clannad also had a spin-off with h-scenes, and Kanon had h-scenes.

Saying all this, I wouldn't be surprised if they released Summer Pockets 18+ edition where they add h-scenes in and possibly more story like they did with Little Busters.
An upgraded version of the game titled Summer Pockets Reflection Blue will be released on June 26, 2020.

- Two separate editions will be released: a normal limited edition, and a more expensive expanded limited edition that comes bundled with more content. Both editions will come bundled with an official guide book titled Torishirojima Kankō Nisshi 2 (鳥白島観光日誌2, Torishirojima Sightseeing Journal 2), remix albums, and other promotional items totaling seven in all. The expanded limited edition will also be bundled with an art book, an acrylic stand, a mini plush toy of Inari, a T-shirt, a necklace, a book jacket, and a Summer Pockets holographic card set. Originally conceived as a fan disc, Key later decided to release it as a new version of the game with various additions, and it is made by the same staff as the original game.

Reflection Blue has four addtional heroine routes, three of which are for Miki Nomura, Shizuku Mizuori, and Umi Kato from Summer Pockets, in addition to the new heroine Shiki Kamiyama. There are also new everyday life scenarios featuring the characters interacting and having fun together, and this includes an upgrade to the ping pong minigame.

But seems to be a +15 version also.
sprb_shop_img_1.jpg

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Given this is destined to be another thread filled with complaints about the no sexual content tag when clearly there is stuff that could be defined as sexual content I hereby propose a new tag for games such as this - "Fanservice without fucking".

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Oh, come on...
Every time. I spot something like a nice VN with a gorgeous character design and then "no sexual content".
Why u troll me.
Is another SFW version of an actual hentai VN that for some reason no one is able to restore?

mpg13

Jan 8, 2018
I've read about 3/4 of this and I can't see them making an 18+ version. The characters are described as teens but they act like 12 year old's, including the minimal descriptions of sex. It's an excellent VN though.

Reactions: superelmo

Kyle770

Jan 30, 2018
waow thanks for sharing, big fan of key's works, sexual content or not (prefer not for key's works), for some game that have have sexual content like LBEX, Air, Kanon they are good but honestly not fan of sexual content from key

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
For something with no sexual content, it sure is a try-hard.
Yeah, that's what bothering me about it as well.

I mean, no sexual content? OK, I'm cool with that. Not all stories benefit from having sex scenes.

Games without sexual content on f95zone? Cool! I appreciate good gameplay and good stories as much as a good sex scene, and a lot of these games and VNs belong to genres that are basically our usual fare anyway.

...but games with underwear shots, wetshirt scenes, and fullbody this-is-technically-not-nudity scenes - but no actual fucking, or even a bare nipple?

"Shit, or get off the pot" as the old saying goes. Ecchi stuff like this is only satisfying if you're like 13 and don't have access to anything with proper sexual content yet.

Reactions: Someone
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote