VN Others Completed Summer Pockets [Final] [Key / VisualArts]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haxl69

Dec 19, 2020
I hope the op is still replying to this how can I fix this error? I downloaded it just fine and the subtitled video patch and this happens

Image.png

Haxl69

Dec 19, 2020
Updated the download links and added the to the OP.

Cheers
Hi admin can you please help me fix this error, it said " the requested font is not installed(corrupt)"

Regret1299

Mar 21, 2020
hey can someone tell me is this one of those 'make you cry' kinda story with bad end and a tear jerker?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I think utsuge was the name for those games, right?
Vndb is a better source for finding games of this type.

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
if its a good read VN, i dont care if it doesnt have H content. AS LONG AS ALL OF ITS VERSION DOESNT HAVE 18+ content. those madafaka who let you play a non H VN but actually has 18+ version has the worst transitions on H scenes. you know something H happened that night but you didnt see it only the characters knows and talks how good it is like wtf

Eboun

May 18, 2020
Any new on the updated version?
And how do you rate it compare to LB and Clannad?

Jul 22, 2017
I want to play this visual novel but I heard there is a new version called Reflection Blue coming. Should I wait for that to release or can I just play this one? Also how long until Reflection blue releases?

Mar 17, 2021
I found the reflection blue version on moegesoft
(google "summer pockets reflection blue download" and it was my first result)
I downloaded the prepatched version from GDrive and I got it working without any issues.
I'm not sure if I can report it like that but i'll try.

Reactions: SoyJoy7777

TheNova525

Sep 16, 2021
I found the reflection blue version on moegesoft
(google "summer pockets reflection blue download" and it was my first result)
I downloaded the prepatched version from GDrive and I got it working without any issues.
I'm not sure if I can report it like that but i'll try.
So I found the website and the GDrive file but after that do I just install the 6 files in it and extract them separately? Not sure what specifically to do

Mar 17, 2021
So I found the website and the GDrive file but after that do I just install the 6 files in it and extract them separately? Not sure what specifically to do
1. Put the 6 Rar parts in the same folder and extract them ==> This will give you 3 new rars (1. basegame, 2. crack and 3. english patch)
2. Extract the game ==> This gives you an .iso file ==> Open or mount the .iso file ==> Run autorun.exe ==> Click on the first clickable button inside the new window ==> Pick Installation folder (untested but it says to avoid program files as installation folder) ==> Click on the bottom left button
3. Extract & Copy Paste the contents of the 2. Crack to the installation folder
4. Extract & Run the exe of the 3. English patch

Last edited:

TheNova525

Sep 16, 2021
1. Put the 6 Rar parts in the same folder and extract them ==> This will give you 3 new rars (1. basegame, 2. crack and 3. english patch)
2. Extract the game ==> This gives you an .iso file ==> Open or mount the .iso file ==> Run autorun.exe ==> Click on the first clickable button inside the new window ==> Pick Installation folder (untested but it says to avoid program files as installation folder) ==> Click on the bottom left button
3. Extract & Copy Paste the contents of the 2. Crack to the installation folder
4. Extract & Run the exe of the 3. English patch
Did you have to enter a password to extract the files because it's asking for one from me?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote