Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
Last Update
Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:17 am

- 0.3 Mostly editing and typos, taking up the game again. AND putting up a mega link.

This is from the changelog on TFGames. Looks like the dev might be working on this again

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The little blurb that you got here on the side...it's waaaay to wordy
Needs brevity

If you got the coding chops for it. I suggest doing that scale as a slider (similar to how you see in character creations like Skyrim). It'll give the player all the information they need, and you don't need to write a paragraph for each stat.
But I guess this'll only concern if the creator actually lurks these forums.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
what things are outside of your preference? i dont have any coding skill but i can write
I interpreted this as there being kink options they aren't passionate about and so they don't want to write them. If that's that case, just don't write those options :p No need to make yourself uncomfortable.

If you really want, you could always open the game to fan edits in those paths you don't want to bother with. But that would be it's own headache.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I find Blauz's games a mixed bag personal. One of my favorite games he did about delivering pizza's. I found it oddly funny, wish he had added a lot more to that one. Since it could have gone on for a long time. I will say he wrote a little bit of stuff for GL as well, we tweaked it a bit to fit better to the main focus of the game. Just thought I would mention that.

I am curious how this game goes especially if Blauz gets someone to help with editing.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
since this isn't the first time i encounter HTML games that are the html file only, is there any way to extract images from it?
Theoretically, yes. Practically: not if they are integrated into the game. One can either put the pics into a seperate folder or put them into the game. I put the pics into the game so that there is only one item to download, and no need to open a new folder for the game.
If you like a picture, taking a screenshot would be the easiest way.