Unity Summer Sacrifice BetterRepack [v0.04 R0.2] [Miconisomi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
dll site says late dec 2023 tho and
Late december - 2023

That's what i understand, in other words, it will come near 2023, late december 2022....that's what i understand,,,if it0s not im gonna kill myself cause i wated 1 year already..

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Late december - 2023

That's what i understand, in other words, it will come near 2023, late december 2022....that's what i understand,,,if it0s not im gonna kill myself cause i wated 1 year already..
oh, so you come here and for an assumption of yours based on nothing, you give us false hope. Don't worry if it doesn't come out, you don't have to kill yourself...I WILL KILL YOU.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
oh, so you come here and for an assumption of yours based on nothing, you give us false hope. Don't worry if it doesn't come out, you don't have to kill yourself...I WILL KILL YOU.
fuck off i will fall in darkness if it's december of 2023. if that's true better be the best japanese hentai game ever

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
- Announced

You telling me it will take 2 years of developing?

発売予定日は23年12月下旬となっていますが、実際は""未定""です - 23/12 it says, it doesn t specific year only day and month

IM POSITIVE IS THIS YEAR :illuminati:

Also it says Late Dec. 2023 upcoming works --- If a game is gonna be released almost at the end of the year, you may better say that is a work from the next year so it doesn t look/sound out of date... if the game cames out on for example 29/12/2022 ... it's better for marketing say "upcoming works 2023"

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
- Announced

You telling me it will take 2 years of developing?

発売予定日は23年12月下旬となっていますが、実際は""未定""です - 23/12 it says, it doesn t specific year only day and month

IM POSITIVE IS THIS YEAR :illuminati:

Also it says Late Dec. 2023 upcoming works --- If a game is gonna be released almost at the end of the year, you may better say that is a work from the next year so it doesn t look/sound out of date... if the game cames out on for example 29/12/2022 ... it's better for marketing say "upcoming works 2023"
Yes, I understand you, and if you go to their official website, you will see several scenes that show how polished the game is in terms of physics and animation, what else do they want to develop if by the looks of it, the game is already practically done?

Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I understand you, and if you go to their official website, you will see several scenes that show how polished the game is in terms of physics and animation, what else do they want to develop if by the looks of it, the game is already practically done?
exactly bro exactly get on my ship of hope and you will sink RAISE

Madmunchkin

Nov 8, 2017
Late december - 2023

Don't wanna crush your dreams but every common date format has month before year. XY.12.2023.

• Thinking Face

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Well hiddink, I don't want to crush your hopes either, but format "Late Dec. 2023" is almost exclusively to a single date, with the "Dec." being an abreviation, it is were this month or as you suggest being a range of dates for release it would be rather in two formats; "Late Dec. - 2023" or "Late Dec. / 2023"...

Sorry pal, but your wait will be one year longer xD

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Well hiddink, I don't want to crush your hopes either, but format "Late Dec. 2023" is almost exclusively to a single date, with the "Dec." being an abreviation, it is were this month or as you suggest being a range of dates for release it would be rather in two formats; "Late Dec. - 2023" or "Late Dec. / 2023"...

Sorry pal, but your wait will be one year longer xD
until 1/1/2023 my hopes will not be CRUSHED i still believe what i said

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017

Look at this page, it makes no sense that's why i believe is this year

it says there "31 dec 2021 upcoming works"

Also if you see the rest of the works announced on 2021 , all have been released already lets wait 2 weeks and see what happens

Jul 31, 2018

Look at this page, it makes no sense that's why i believe is this year

it says there "31 dec 2021 upcoming works"

Also if you see the rest of the works announced on 2021 , all have been released already lets wait 2 weeks and see what happens
I fucking knew it! I knew it was supposed to be released this year 2022. But why was it changed to December 2023? I have read in an earlier post in this thread that Late December 2023 is the furthest date you can assign in DLsite.

What kind of game company postpones a release by a whole year without official warning? I assume it's a mistake and that the game will truly be released this month.

Either way it won't change the fact that we are waiting.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I fucking knew it! I knew it was supposed to be released this year 2022. But why was it changed to December 2023? I have read in an earlier post in this thread that Late December 2023 is the furthest date you can assign in DLsite.

What kind of game company postpones a release by a whole year without official warning? I assume it's a mistake and that the game will truly be released this month.

Either way it won't change the fact that we are waiting.
if my mind doesn t fail me, i think it was meant to be late dec 2022 and i saw it on DLsite , but i think it may be changed , i dont know why...that's why i straight posted here it was gonna be on this month, because i remembered it was on 2022 the release...

Also , i was expecting this game since April of 2022 to come out in december 2022 i always had in my mind this game, and played the other 2 works while waiting the release in december, december

always had in my mind this game is gonna be released on december !!! fuck that 2023 shit

Last edited:

qkumbro

Jul 19, 2022
For those spooked about the release date, this is google translated from the devlog on the miconisomi website:

"Development took a long time and I 'm sorry to keep you waiting. Since DLsite didn't have a setting to set the release date to "undecided", I set the release date to the longest month that can be selected at that time. For that reason, I wrote that it was "undecided" in the notice page column, but it was easy to overlook, so I misled many people. It will take some time to develop, so please wait patiently."

Link to actual post:

So yea, it looks like it's gonna take longer than anticipated but that doesn't mean it's gonna take a whole ’nother year... at least not necessarily...

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
For those spooked about the release date, this is google translated from the devlog on the miconisomi website:

"Development took a long time and I 'm sorry to keep you waiting. Since DLsite didn't have a setting to set the release date to "undecided", I set the release date to the longest month that can be selected at that time. For that reason, I wrote that it was "undecided" in the notice page column, but it was easy to overlook, so I misled many people. It will take some time to develop, so please wait patiently."

Link to actual post:

So yea, it looks like it's gonna take longer than anticipated but that doesn't mean it's gonna take a whole ’nother year... at least not necessarily...
Good job for clarifying once again. People are really looking forward to it, myself included. The right thing is to let things act naturally and play other things, getting too excited is wrong. It may take too long or there is even the remote possibility that it will be cancelled.

Reactions: qkumbro

qkumbro

Jul 19, 2022
Good job for clarifying once again. People are really looking forward to it, myself included. The right thing is to let things act naturally and play other things, getting too excited is wrong. It may take too long or there is even the remote possibility that it will be cancelled.
I know you were simply trying to cover possibilities but the expectations from people piling on this dev's head, in regards to this release, are just HUGE (maybe close to toxic if not already there). Some even view them as the next Illusion. You saying there's a chance it might be canceled just made me burst out laughing. xD

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I know you were simply trying to cover possibilities but the expectations from people piling on this dev's head, in regards to this release, are just HUGE (maybe close to toxic if not already there). Some even view them as the next Illusion. You saying there's a chance it might be canceled just made me burst out laughing. xD
you are right haha and I dare say that it is even better than illusion, at least in terms of physics.

CoconutFer

Sep 20, 2021
Ive been tracking this game for a while but you cannot estimate how close a game is to being finished just by trailers or videos, my advise is to just chill and be happy that the game is being developed at all you can see it has a lot of content and quality and we know miconisomi has experience with previous games and can deliver, maybe the scope of this one is bigger or they are trying new stuff, think of it this way every week that passes is another week of devs making the best game they can.
If you havent already played a miconisomi game i advise you try one of them while you wait , youll need a keyboard with a numpad for better controls with miconisomi games.
Lets all wait patiently till we get a real release date, and the ones who can afford it buy and support the game when its out!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes