Unity Summer Sacrifice BetterRepack [v0.04 R0.2] [Miconisomi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
Ive been tracking this game for a while but you cannot estimate how close a game is to being finished just by trailers or videos, my advise is to just chill and be happy that the game is being developed at all you can see it has a lot of content and quality and we know miconisomi has experience with previous games and can deliver, maybe the scope of this one is bigger or they are trying new stuff, think of it this way every week that passes is another week of devs making the best game they can.
If you havent already played a miconisomi game i advise you try one of them while you wait , youll need a keyboard with a numpad for better controls with miconisomi games.
Lets all wait patiently till we get a real release date, and the ones who can afford it buy and support the game when its out!
Agreed. The quality of their games is close to Illusion's.
Once the game is released I will relapse so hard.

Reactions: RoyalGuardMervin

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
The maker options are pretty nice actually. Not even base KK has maker this good. I personally really like the "layered" hair option. It's so nice to be able to mix the bangs and adjust each length according to my preference. Sure at the current state, KK is loaded with mods and you do whatever you want with it with the use of "accessories" for example, but there bound to be some shading and physics issues.
My point is, the maker on this game should be the norm for hair customization in modern "anime" games. If they were to made KK2 or even AA3, I expect for something like this or even better.

Also, miconisomi previous games are actually.. a "game" with good animation and physics. It's hard to explain but both COM3D2/Koikatsu animations between each characters doesn't feel "connected", while Miconisomi animations just feels natural. There's a reason why those two games doesn't really have any good "groping" scenes or any scenes that include touching other bodies.

Plus, Miconisomi seems the only devs that understand the appeal of inverted nipples and even have a dedicated slider for it. Wish Illusion would understand it as well...
Really excited for the full release.

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018

Not many new things... The same video as last month, but with different type of "censorship".

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
well 12 months from now, god... i hope i'm alive till that. this will be the best 3d game for years.
hope big company's look at this and learn how to make good animations and decent penetrations

estendo

Aug 22, 2017
That is like nearly 4 years since they released Insult Order.
How the fuck is Miconisomi still alive as a company?
Read somewhere it's a very small team that started as just 1 guy then grew to 2 folks that are just really passionate about the games they make.

I don't usually pay for games, but I'll be buying this one without even thinking about it twice.

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
Can't read the article since it needs a tip. Their site hasn't given the update yet so could you describe what's new? Share the video files maybe?
Just login and subscribe to the dev, but since it's a bit complicated because it's Japanese, I do for anyone who has difficulties.
Here the text and medias translated by google:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Just login and subscribe to the dev, but since it's a bit complicated because it's Japanese, I do for anyone who has difficulties.
Here the text and medias translated by google:
Thanks, it looks really nice too.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
according to my estimates the game will be released being optimistic in December 2024
-no word yet on who the seiyus are, for IO it was 1 year from when the names were announced to the release, in this game it may be even longer because it seems to be a quite extensive visual novel
-when an interactive demo is released add a year, I expect that demo by the end of the year without voices or first half of next year with voices

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Elvy

Dec 1, 2017
An udapted maker will be a nice thing before december 2023. But I agree not for december 2024, but 2024 for sure. Also the history is enterly written but I don't know if the gameplay, the real gameplay is completed. I don't think so. And the new amelioration they created deliver more and more work. So 2024.

This will be, surely, the best h game of all time.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2018
this is imo the best rendition of customizable 3d anime chars, there's even a decent amount of effort put into the sliders to make sure clothes still look decent even on the crazier settings, like the type of stuff you see in skyrim the rare times a modder manually conforms clothes instead of just doing it by proximity data. i hope they can finish this project

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes