Unity Summer Sacrifice BetterRepack [v0.04 R0.2] [Miconisomi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Didn't even realized they've been at it for 5yrs. Bro these guys trying to make a AAA level of quality h-game or what? I'm expecting the greatest hentai game of all time when it finally releases then. Else I don't know wtf they've been doing these past years :LUL:
it's absurd, I mean, when you look at the videos he publishes, you can clearly see that he already has several animations with a free camera movement and with an excellent physics system. what else do you want from a custom fuck? story? how long can it take you to make a simple story? 4 fucking years? even let's say it took him 5 years to make the custom character and the physics system, which makes no sense, are you going to take 1 whole year making a story and looking for seiyuus to give voices to the characters?

CrossTale

Jan 13, 2021
The game won't load. I see only a black screen with the inscription "You are checking save data ...". In the upper left corner I see 1280 720 false 1. I don't understand what's going on.

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018

Now it looks like the dev is working on scenes where the female character teases and hints at the player. The term he uses is "omari"
Fantastic video in my opinion. Hosting here for those who don't have a ci-en account.

Ludibrium

Feb 23, 2021
So to be clear, this isn't an actual sex sim like Koikatsu yet? Thought it would be but I couldn't find anything to do besides edit characters.

Aug 14, 2018
So to be clear, this isn't an actual sex sim like Koikatsu yet? Thought it would be but I couldn't find anything to do besides edit characters.
yeah, so far the only playable demo they released is just the characters edit. how i hoped they would release sex scenes free play in the last few years but noooope.

Rizuu

Feb 4, 2019
Can you play as a girl in this one? Yuri? Probably not. I can't download the demo atm since I'm not at my PC but based on the description, it sounds like you can't. Also there's no customization for the main character? He's just a soulless doll? Guess it's back to AA2 for me. Still, I'll admit the animations are really well done and the characters look adorable.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Can you play as a girl in this one? Yuri? Probably not. I can't download the demo atm since I'm not at my PC but based on the description, it sounds like you can't. Also there's no customization for the main character? He's just a soulless doll? Guess it's back to AA2 for me. Still, I'll admit the animations are really well done and the characters look adorable.
you mean artificial academy 2? bro, literally the BEST game of its kind when it comes to npc x player and npc x npc interaction mechanics...a fucking game from almost 10 years ago pales any current game in those aspects. It was able to create events out of the simple random and dynamic interaction of all the characters. Sometimes I wonder when Illusion will fuccking stop creating mediocre things and take the step to create the long awaited AA3, which would be all that social mechanics and leveling to join the graphics engine and animations of Koikatsu, which are already pretty mediocre, but something is something. Maybe, for me the definitive AA3 would be to merge the style, character creator, physics engine and animations of Summer Sacrifice with everything I already mentioned from AA2.

Zolaula

Sep 12, 2022
Just out of curiosity, is there a mod where one can modify how the benchmark test portray the participants in it? Such as making the guys consistently visible/transparent/invisible, keep the girl's shoes on, etc.?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes