• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Summer Sacrifice BetterRepack [v0.04 R0.2] [Miconisomi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
Do you guys think they will release the next part of the demo by 2035?
You jest but even that is starting to seem optimistic at this point. But really, they should at least release a proper demo. It's absurd that there still isn't one but it is what it is.

The wait is excruciating but it's better than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ryunosai

kamuigala

May 20, 2023
hey!guys which can not open the game,can delete the doorstop_config which in the GameData folder

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I really liked the character editor in this game; it's a shame it's not a full-fledged story-driven game.

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
The Mega link posted here always gets stuck at 77% for me and stops downloading. I've tried it on a few separate days. Not sure why. I have plenty of space.

Reactions: Morcys

AntiHeroLayyy

May 19, 2022
Hope not, it looks better than any game by Illusion
agreed, illusion's later works are underwhelming in animation department compared to games by this dev.

the game is not abandoned.

i looked up posts on their "cien x dlsite" page - there are regular development updates.
though dev has been having health issues lately, as i could figure (by pasting text into google translate), game is in active development, most of the production (animations, locations, characters) is done, they are searching for voice actors now. also there's going to be a new trial version or an update, but don't quote me on that.

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
The second demo isn't even out yet. It's gonna be quite a while before the full game releases.
Are you joking or are they really planning a second demo? O.O

Or, is there any news in general? I see they have posts on their blog, but it's behind a paywall.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
the most surprising thing about this game it still trial and plan to release at desember 2024

and yet A LOT OF MODS OF ANIME GIRL PACK ALREADY available by comunity, it speak how big the game potentials is.

Reactions: h4po88
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes