5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LuckyRisho

Jan 8, 2018
For morons who can't read
on fucking site from devs.
Scheduled release date
Late Dec. 2024

Basically this is demo benchmark
Well... No they arent morons, you are just gravely uninformed.
This game was originally called , set to be released around 2021, That didnt happen, the game was re-named to Summer Heat/Summer Sacrifice (current) and scheduled for a 2022 release... then that got pushed back and scheduled for Dec 2023... then that got pushed back and now is scheduled for Dec 2024...

So no need to be rude, they genuinely keep delaying this game and changing the release date. Even when I made my post on dlsite back then said Dec 2022 then they changed Dec 2023... that never happened, now its Dec 2024

Tauis2Pi

Jun 16, 2022
Scheduled release date
Late Dec. 2024
The scheduled release date is a placeholder. It literally says so on the DLsite page. Who's not reading?

発売予定日は24年12月下旬となっていますが、実際は""未定""の為こうしています。

The expected release date is late December 2024, but this is because the actual release date is "undecided."

fuushi

Sep 23, 2019
Scheduled release date
Late Dec. 2024

Basically this is demo benchmark
yeah....the creator himself said on his blog that the site wont let him put undecided, so he just puts the latest date possible for the current year. Soooo.... nice job calling out the "morons who can't read"

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I guess everyone is bored and so they targeted someone for drama, but at least its a good change considering how long we've been sitting at "this table". I am sure everyone is definitely at edge, waiting. That's for sure.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
No.
Like the post right above yours said, it's just placeholder text the dev was forced to put in for the time being.
no, I meant that if the comment I replied to was seriously saying that we were idiots for not reading, alluding to how ignorant he is about what's going on with this game and how ironic it is that he is the idiot who didn't read properly, sorry if it was misunderstood haha

cammm

Mar 7, 2022
it's been more than 5 years since they announced the game, and we're probably not even close to the release date. Anyone knows what caused such a delay ?

xTacocat69

Sep 20, 2021
it's been more than 5 years since they announced the game, and we're probably not even close to the release date. Anyone knows what caused such a delay ?
Can't verify if it's the direct cause, but apparently the developers kept implementing very specific and niche requests by pushy fans of these types of games, which prolonged development time. Also the team was hit with Covid at some point.

Thankfully they mentioned that they finalised the core gameplay and are now in the process of doing the voice work and final distribution planning. Hopefully they don't decide to add more things.

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
I think the annoyance at how long it's taking for this game to be released would be alleviated with a real demo that has actual gameplay and more control than the modded benchmark we have. I wouldn't even care if it doesn't have voices or anything. Just anything other than the benchmark. More positions, free camera movement, choosing when to climax, etc.

We were told last year that a demo would be coming but now we're almost halfway through 2024 with no demo in sight. If we can't even get an actual demo almost halfway through 2024 then I don't have much hope of the game coming out this year either.

Can't verify if it's the direct cause, but apparently the developers kept implementing very specific and niche requests by pushy fans of these types of games, which prolonged development time. Also the team was hit with Covid at some point.

Thankfully they mentioned that they finalised the core gameplay and are now in the process of doing the voice work and final distribution planning. Hopefully they don't decide to add more things.
This. From what I know a lot of people wanted an absurd amount of customization options which is what's made development take so long.

Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

DeinPxdoxD

Sep 8, 2019
I think the annoyance at how long it's taking for this game to be released would be alleviated with a real demo that has actual gameplay and more control than the modded benchmark we have. I wouldn't even care if it doesn't have voices or anything. Just anything other than the benchmark. More positions, free camera movement, choosing when to climax, etc.

We were told last year that a demo would be coming but now we're almost halfway through 2024 with no demo in sight. If we can't even get an actual demo almost halfway through 2024 then I don't have much hope of the game coming out this year either.

This. From what I know a lot of people wanted an absurd amount of customization options which is what's made development take so long.

Here's hoping that the waiting was worth it...

Reactions: SardanticDecay
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes