Unity Summer Sacrifice BetterRepack [v0.04 R0.2] [Miconisomi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
View attachment 1685932

Overview:
It begins when summer is at its peak...
A country town anywhere.
The main character takes a job as a live-in temporary janitor during the summer vacation.
There, he meets his niece, Kotoriu Otsuwa, and
Her older childhood friend, Rino Dawn
In a flash of inspiration, Otowa and Rino and
The protagonist begins to develop a special relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: Miconisomi -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04 - R0.2
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: ScrewThisNoise -
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

following this thread so i dont miss it when the game actually comes out hehe anyone know when its due looks fkin increadible

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Animations in this look way better than any previous release of theirs. I am hyped for this to come out in full. Their games have felt kind of empty and lifeless since PlayHome so I'm hoping this is more like that.
PlayHome? Isn't that made by illusion?

Miconisomi only got 2 games (as far I remember), After School Gangrape Club (?) and Insult Order

Dahsar

Sep 12, 2020
oh the new miconisomi game cool. I liked how they came out of no where and pretty much managed to match illusion and kiss in the 3d h game market. I personally think Miconisomi does sex animation cycles better than the other two to be honest. Illusion has amazing character creators and Kiss has incredible modability. If these three groups worked together, shit would be legendary.
Who is kiss and what games do they make?

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
This is just a demo, right? Their games are great. For those who haven't, go and try Insult Order!

Difference with Illusion's stuff:
1) Less character customization
2) But more features in sex scenes (eg X-ray, lactation)

Whether there are more amount of sex positions than Illusion's stuff (such as Honey Select), I'm not sure.
Is Miconisomi better than Illusion? Yes and no, it's all about preference.

Can't wait for the full game!

Flupesk

Mar 30, 2021
When you start with the words reading the save data, endless loading, is this how it is solved?

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know a similar game? yes i already tried the most common ones like insult order, com3D2, etc...

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone know a similar game? yes i already tried the most common ones like insult order, com3D2, etc...
how much similar?
this is a 3d game with realtime engine with customizaion right??......there are many options...depend of your taste and your adaptability......
there are many game in 3d realtime/prerender but customization mhh it's a rare gem expecially HEAVY customization.....
anyway some of my 3d hit you don' have mention are:
illusion games
teatime games
wild life
fallen doll / paralogue
last hope
sexaloid girlfriend
truefacials
holy knight ricca
i still have a lot of names but it's gonna missing the customizaion tag as they become just 3d fappable games........
tell me if you want it........
and after that we can conpile the 2d animated master list lol

Reactions: Grrman and Pharpy

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
how much similar?
this is a 3d game with realtime engine with customizaion right??......there are many options...depend of your taste and your adaptability......
there are many game in 3d realtime/prerender but customization mhh it's a rare gem expecially HEAVY customization.....
illusion games
teatime games
wild life
fallen doll / paralogue
last hope
sexaloid girlfriend
truefacials
holy knight ricca
i still have a lot of names but it's gonna missing the customizaion tag as they become just 3d fappable games........

I don't know how to explain it well. The great truth is that I love anal sex, and I saw the scenes of this game around and fell in love. I don't have a specific preference about games, I like the more complex ones like monster girl island/world to the simple ones like princess and conquest. Doing good anal scenes is what matters to me. They are so rare.

Anyway, I appreciate the suggestions and I will try some that I don't know yet.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
how much similar?
illusion games
teatime games
wild life
fallen doll / paralogue
last hope
sexaloid girlfriend
truefacials
holy knight ricca
seem you know a lot about it, do u know somethin with customisation and character creation but with some gangbang action, any style (anime/3d/ etc)(nonfurry) ?

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
seem you know a lot about it, do u know somethin with customisation and character creation but with some gangbang action, any style (anime/3d/ etc)(nonfurry) ?
I'm not the one quoted, but I remember well that custom order maid 3D2 has a lot of extremely customized gangbang scenes.
Koikatsu and other illusion games also have good scenes.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
I'm not the one quoted, but I remember well that custom order maid 3D2 has a lot of extremely customized gangbang scenes.
Koikatsu and other illusion games also have good scenes.
if only cm3d2 have normal butt sliders, child body-type is boner killer for me

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
custom order maid 3D2
I bounced off that game multiple times in late 2020. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or missing something but is COM3D2 really just scheduling animations during H-scenes? Even the gameplay itself doesn't really feel immersive. I don't feel like I'm raising anything at all. Rather just doing literal busywork to trigger a stat level up flag. Hell I remember outright skipping queued H animations just so I could increase stats faster.

Did I miss anything with those games? For its 200gb size I figured I must be doing something wrong since it felt so shallow.

Reactions: ttm2 and catmemejpg
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes