4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
imho its better to call her sister..

because childhood friend turn the game really weird, even more than with "roomate".
It just called her sister automatically in my playthrough but had a look at the script and it has both versions in it.
1 where she's the 10 mins older twin and 1 where she's the childhood friend that moved in aged 9 when her parents died.
In a car crash obviously as that's how all VN parents die :sneaky:
I'd look into playing the childhood friend version if her parents had been beaten to death by Gorillas or something.

Reactions: zephrates and Aelth

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Liking the game so far; some slight spelling errors but that can be fixed with time (and readers) I'm interested in seeing where TNC takes the game and am going to be watching this one closely.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I should probably comment on the actual game- Not bad at all, got potential, worth checking out.
The 2 girls look pretty damn good, lots of options and some nice scenes if you work out the right choices.
English needs some work and every use of the word 'denounce' should be removed but that stuff's easy fixed.
I'll definitely keep an eye on this one.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks. I really like this one. nice art, story works. looking forward to seeing more. like the brother banging them both in the ass. Sorry, that's just my default setting. Good work, thank you

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Normally I don't support a game this early, but I like the story so far.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
meh..emotionless writing..standard same as other games stuff..the faces are harsh ..especially around the friends red eye rings..at no point did it make stop leaning my chin in the cup of my hand to sit up straight and care...pass.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Yikes, TR obviously ate a tainted "Licks" burger today or got fleeced at the Zanzibar and is in a pissy mood.
This one gets a thumbs up from me! Will throw money into the equation if it can prove worthy in the next couple of updates.

• Haha
Reactions: bas

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Brother from another mother .... Would be elder brother .... she is like a sister to me ...sister I never had -> those are perfectly fine nicknames / titles young kids use for silly reasons in the playground and they stick ...oh man ... how they stick their ugly heads in conversations long time into aDULTHOOD !!!

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I remember when I finished high school by flunking out but fucking all the teachers and staff members

cordially definition states:

>.> we have a hardcore tsundere here is what I'm reading
That's probably because I'm french. We play with words a lot, and because of that, my english may be a bit circumvoluted.
I have to work on that.

But she's indeed a tsundere.
Or at least I want her to be.

Engrish isn't the worst, but still needs to be improved. The Dev shouldn't assume the player's religion, even atheism.
I could definitely use some proofreading by a native speaker.

About the religion thing.
You are right.
This is something I should take into account. At least for the sake of "immersion" if not out of respect for the eventual player faith.

It just called her sister automatically in my playthrough but had a look at the script and it has both versions in it.
1 where she's the 10 mins older twin and 1 where she's the childhood friend that moved in aged 9 when her parents died.
In a car crash obviously as that's how all VN parents die :sneaky:
I'd look into playing the childhood friend version if her parents had been beaten to death by Gorillas or something.
Absolutely.
The childhood friend thing is just a way to cope with Patreon views on incest.
On the uncensored version, Eve and Jack are dizygotic twins.

That Gorillas story is amazing. I'm saving it for later, if you'll allow me...

arms99

May 11, 2018
Look promising...
Such a lovely bro-sis game ;):love:
Looking forward it....

3rd screenshot bitch route or love route huh???(Im most playing love routes only, so asking maybe I'm missed that scene in love route?)
Future walkthrough needed for poor people hehehe....:p;)
To get that scene when you go to apologize instead of "knock again" just "enter" and see her naked. Then, after she'll return the favor by barging into your shower. The catch is that you won't get the chance to make amends with her and it'll screw up the love route (at least for the time being).

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes