4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
noone should go by what i say..lol..everyone should play games and make their own judgements...why and how it started that some people will pop in "i'll wait for TR's review etc or other stuff" is beyond me...i'm a grumpy old man who's picky AF and has lofty standards...do not use my words to steer your choice..the only thing helpful i do is try games and post what tags should be included and whether shit is avoidable or not :p ..otherwise..ignore my reviews..they are 100% me..not you :p

Mar 18, 2019
To get that scene when you go to apologize instead of "knock again" just "enter" and see her naked. Then, after she'll return the favor by barging into your shower. The catch is that you won't get the chance to make amends with her and it'll screw up the love route (at least for the time being).
Thanks buddy

Reactions: arms99

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not bad at all I wasn't expecting so much as it's still early in development but I'm impressed spending a week alone with two hot girls what's not to like even though one is our sister she ain't too bad at all. Looks like I'll have to play through again as I missed out on some scenes.
3rd screenshot bitch route or love route huh???
Always the Love route I hate playing games when an MC is a jackass to the girl even if the said girl is a bitch that can always change over time with a firm but also a good caring attitude they always melt eventually :p

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
What is it with these games and their 'dream' scenarios...it's getting rather cliche and boring.
Well, unless I missed something,(and I may have, went love sis path), it's the only "sex" so far in the game . . . . so with-out it there would have been no sex-scenes, at all, at this time :oops:, so I'll take it if you don't mind!

Reactions: Mormont

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I really like it!
The one million dollar question, can you reach the third pic situation in 0.2? if yes, what to do for it? :p :)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So if you do the walk in her room, and shower you get a nice masturbation scene at the end of the game with her. Alternatively the love path gives a kiss, which I may have missed an option to get that one. Decent start, keep up the good work!

I'm still torn on the pantie scene/camera in the shower, I feel like buying the shades is the better option between the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckypetya

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Very good game, liked this first release quite a bit... kudos on spinning the "bitchy older sister" trope on its head, when the best friend made the MC realize he was an asshole was pure gold. That said I wish the choices were a bit clearer (I am going by facial expression reactions) to what the MC chooses...

I ended with the kiss scene with the sister during movie... but in the image files it shows there is a dual masturbation scene... no idea what could trigger that ? Was I supposed to have the MC be not as good of a brother, and slightly more of an ass ?

Reactions: Exu and Mormont

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Very good game, liked this first release quite a bit... kudos on spinning the "bitchy older sister" trope on its head, when the best friend made the MC realize he was an asshole was pure gold. That said I wish the choices were a bit clearer (I am going by facial expression reactions) to what the MC chooses...

I ended with the kiss scene with the sister during movie... but in the image files it shows there is a dual masturbation scene... no idea what could trigger that ? Was I supposed to have the MC be not as good of a brother, and slightly more of an ass ?
Correct, you walk in on her in her room naked and stay. Then she walks in on you in the shower after masturbating. I did vodka and took all the drinks during the drinking night too not sure if thats required.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
:oops: How did you get the "kiss" ? For the movie with her at the end , she just "cuddles" . . . . and mentions she enjoyed the "hug" earlier.

BTW - was it a "full-on-lips" kiss, or a "sisterly" kiss ?
romantic kiss... with tongue...

I cant remember the choices, like I said try to be nice to her every chance, and when multiple "nice choices" are present, look at her face... the dev did a great job giving her a different reaction for each choice... the one that sticks out to me the most was:

Sister: so you like my ass ?

Choices -

1. Yes its an amazing ass !!
2. I meant the bikini looks good on your ass
3. This is a trap, remain quiet

Neither of those 3 choices is bad... but the first one makes her bite her lip, the second one makes her roll her eyes, and the third one makes her pout

Another example is the "glasses" choice... whether to give them to her, or offer to buy her some (both good choices) but different reactions.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah, I chose the Wine, (most women I knew at those ages, liked wine).
The "wine" turned out to be the "house-guest's" favorite, probably why the "Truth or Drink" game ended early, she got drunk too fast :rolleyes:.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but in the image files it shows there is a dual masturbation scene... no idea what could trigger that ? Was I supposed to have the MC be not as good of a brother, and slightly more of an ass ?
That was actually a dream scene I ended up with that while playing as the good brother although I never got the kiss scene with the sister :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I'm beginning to think this game needs a "score-card" :rolleyes: . . . .
There seems to be different "tiers" of good choices, but some choices, would give more "points" than others, maybe getting you to your goal "faster", or more completely ?

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
By the way, knows someone who is the girl in the movie, what MC's sis watches? I can't remember her name :D :p

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes