4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Someone needs to update the walkthrough mod immediately so that i know the exact choices i need to make for both girls.
There's no way i'm playing it blind to risk another absolutely abysmal dark path as that last path.
or find me the Unren variables so i can edit the points myself
Oscarsix got Banking on bella to do, AND this one. Both being pretty damn big and complex. I think it might take a little while :)
I had a look at the scripts, and it's too much trouble starting from scratch for me, I have neither the skills nor patience to do it.
What I can tell you however, is that someone already posted the major choices and point requirements earlier on in this thread. With that alone, you should be able to do it :)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
No. You can walk the love path with both girls at the same time.
If you have made the right choices, everything will go well.
If not, Cassie will leave the house and you will get the bad end.
Oef i see i wonder what i did wrong i did follow the wt maybe i did something wrong didnt have enough cassie points

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Someone needs to update the walkthrough mod immediately so that i know the exact choices i need to make for both girls.
There's no way i'm playing it blind to risk another absolutely abysmal dark path as that last path.
or find me the Unren variables so i can edit the points myself
ok so i checked and the current available wt mod is compatible with this update
use it to get 70+ points for both the girls (this is the most imp part)
after that when talking to Cassie select the 3rd option for both the questions
you'll get the throuple scenes

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Oh boy! I had over 70 points with both girls but I choose one bad dialogue choice at the very end and got the bad end. I am fine with having a bad end but getting the good outcome seems way hard than it needs to be. One choice sheesh!!

Reactions: theola and arms99

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
If they miss a thinking hint, they're not reading, at which point, they deserve what's coming :D I mean, the ones I saw so far, were pretty damn obvious.
If you end up making it TOO obvious, then the other choice(s) are no longer needed really. I mean, IF a choice is labelled as critical, nobody in their right mind will pick the other(s), that's what we get/use the WT mods for (coming soon©.)
I mean, my suggestions were certainly NOT intended to make you rethink the way you tell your story. On the other hand, people making bad decisions, need to get what's coming to them :).
Striking the right balance is hard :)
Yeah, Balance isn't easy to find.
I don't think I'll clearly indicate the choice that should be made for a specific path. The idea isn't to make an ingame waltkthrough.
Maybe a notification like "This choice is important, you should save here."

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, Balance isn't easy to find.
I don't think I'll clearly indicate the choice that should be made for a specific path. The idea isn't to make an ingame waltkthrough.
Maybe a notification like "This choice is important, you should save here."
I preferred what other mentioned.. just give the hint as a comment inside MC's head.

"I am so conflicted... whatever I do now might really comes to bite me in the ass."

I personally hate breaking immersion.

And by the way, I love this game. You can feel MC's doubt and conflict.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
From v0.3: "It is recommended to start a new save"

about v0.1 and 0.2 saves, does this still apply for v0.4 to 0.5 or is that message an old message that is no longer valid(unless your saves are from 0.1 or 0.2)?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I preferred what other mentioned.. just give the hint as a comment inside MC's head.

"I am so conflicted... whatever I do now might really comes to bite me in the ass."

I personally hate breaking immersion.
The best choice should be to do both, and give an option to deactivate the warnings.
That's probably what I'll end up doing.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
From v0.3: "It is recommended to start a new save"

about v0.1 and 0.2 saves, does this still apply for v0.4 to 0.5 or is that message an old message that is no longer valid(unless your saves are from 0.1 or 0.2)?

I recommend to start anew.

Most saves should be fine, however, one of my beta testers encountered some weird bugs with his saves, with continuity errors and content skip as a result. It's only one person out of ten and I couldn't find why his saves weren't working properly.

Reactions: Belnick

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
If you are nice to Cassie she just tells you that you are her boyfriend, you can't do anything about it which then leads to chaos. And if you ignore her, your Sister doesn't get jealous and is not interested in you anymore? I wish there was something in the between.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Oscarsix got Banking on bella to do, AND this one. Both being pretty damn big and complex. I think it might take a little while :)
I had a look at the scripts, and it's too much trouble starting from scratch for me, I have neither the skills nor patience to do it.
What I can tell you however, is that someone already posted the major choices and point requirements earlier on in this thread. With that alone, you should be able to do it :)
do you happen to know what page that's on in this thread?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
If you are nice to Cassie she just tells you that you are her boyfriend, you can't do anything about it which then leads to chaos. And if you ignore her, your Sister doesn't get jealous and is not interested in you anymore? I wish there was something in the between.
You can romance one, or the other, or both. And I don't remember Cassie imposing herself like that. Don't kiss her, don't massage her feet, and she will leave you alone.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
That update was just weak, I've seen some people complain about some rape in it, but honestly just that wouldn't have been too bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I hope I'm wrong with this, but apparently you can only get the sister romance if you kiss Cassie which will lead you to the shit tier ending.

And don't get me started on the Cassies Dom route, but after giving me the option to pick choices as "I don't want it", "it hurts", "she's just cruel", "I hated it" and "I felt no pleasure only pain". Not giving me the option to tell her to fuck off, is just weak.

Also after telling her it's just pain for you, she just does it again, that's not even being a dom that's some sociopathic shit. If I think about it, Cassie just raped the MC.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
you are wrong
you always get the sister romance option
when she comes to you at night ask her to sleep together and select the correct options after that
No, just tried it again and if I don't kiss Cassie in the living room, I can't kiss Eve on the couch at night and she just leaves after the talk in MCs room. Maybe the dev changed something or this is a bug but it's not possible. Maybe sub works but pure romance doesn't.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
No, just tried it again and if I don't kiss Cassie in the living room, I can't kiss Eve on the couch at night and she just leaves after the talk in MCs room. Maybe the dev changed something or this is a bug but it's not possible. Maybe sub works but pure romance doesn't.
thats night 2 mate
what im talking about happens on night 3

edit: attached pic for reference

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
That update was just weak, I've seen some people complain about some rape in it, but honestly just that wouldn't have been too bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I hope I'm wrong with this, but apparently you can only get the sister romance if you kiss Cassie which will lead you to the shit tier ending.

And don't get me started on the Cassies Dom route, but after giving me the option to pick choices as "I don't want it", "it hurts", "she's just cruel", "I hated it" and "I felt no pleasure only pain". Not giving me the option to tell her to fuck off, is just weak.

Also after telling her it's just pain for you, she just does it again, that's not even being a dom that's some sociopathic shit. If I think about it, Cassie just raped the MC.
Once again : You can avoid the bad end.

You can romance Eve without romancing Cassie

You have many opportunities to not engage in the dom path if that's not your thing. You choose to.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes