4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
You, or anyone. What I meant that if I change anything, it wouldn't be the story I wanted to tell anymore. There would be no point in making that game if I were to fall into that path. If I start listening, I'll end up doing a clone of bigbrother, wvm or BaDik. And those are great games, don't get me wrong. It's just not the kind of game I wanted to make.
Look at it this way, I believe that someone posted that your last update was eight months ago. You had a lot of fans eager for the next installment. Turns out that you were spending some of that time creating content that by design no one wants to see. I was one of those fans waiting for an update and happy that one finally came out only to find myself stuck on the rape/death path because of choices I made eight months ago.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-scent-v0-5-the-naughty-captain.38131/post-4990522 Page 17 for me, but I think I have 100 posts/pages or something like that, so the page number probably wouldn't have helped you :D
Oh i found that page..... the most cassie points i can find prior to the lingerie store is 34.. which will net me 66 at endgame... i need 70 for both girls, so i am missing 4 points somewhere.

I find myself ignoring the story and simply picking the options which give me the most cassie points just so i can make the 70 required. It doesn't help that there are a heavy subset of cassie points tied to her femdom route which is of no interest to me

I'll wait it out for a walkthrough mod.

And the dev even said in an earlier post "the movie you choose makes no differene"
When you're struggling for 4 points at end game the movie choice plays a huge role.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
You can romance Eve without romancing Cassie

You have many opportunities to not engage in the dom path if that's not your thing. You choose to.
Just no, I can leave the dom path before MC even knows that pegging is in his future, but I don't know that this will happen when I'm at those points. I can't stop her from pegging him nor can I leave the route after it happens. I get choices where I can say that he hated it and that it hurts but I can't leave the route and she just does it again. So yes the way the game is made now, Cassie doesn't care about that she's hurting MC. She just does it again and that is not BDSM nor Dom play it's just rape or at very least abuse and it sucks.

arms99

May 11, 2018
That bad ending was one of the most disturbing endings I've seen in any game. Personally I feel there should be a big warning screen with options before the ending plays out:

WARNING viewers may find the following ending disturbing
Play ending
Skip to main menu

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
So your saying he got a big jump in patrons before the update came out?
No we're saying that he's still getting more patreons as we speak. And while it's your right to not like the update (tho once again, this is an avoidable path, there are something like 11 more paths to try out) some of us do.
And that it is entirely the Captain's prerogative to do what he wants with his project. It's not like he's closed to criticism, in fact he listens to advices (as proven here with the threshold he's gonna change, etc) but he has a vision and doesn't want to compromise on that. And that is certainly something that I for one, and in fact others that I know, respect and want to support.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i honestly did not find it too difficult too reach the treesome ending had too do 3 fast playthrough earlier today skipping too reach it, the problem for me reaching 70 with cassie was linked with the shower early in game i used the old walkthroughs consulted both cassie and eve walkthrough while skipping from choice too choice. Maybe i just played through this vn too many times lol.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
i honestly did not find it too difficult too reach the treesome ending had too do 3 fast playthrough earlier today skipping too reach it, the problem for me reaching 70 with cassie was linked with the shower early in game i used the old walkthroughs consulted both cassie and eve walkthrough while skipping from choice too choice. Maybe i just played through this vn too many times lol.
If the shower scene was your threshold, can you give me the exact choices you made during that scene to reach the 70 points?? I'm missing 4 points at end game and perhaps they can be found here

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
No, I tried it, everything is the same but kissing Cassie, if I kiss her I get the Eve romance scenes and if I don't kiss Cassie nothing happens with Eve.
If you don't kiss Cassie, nothing happens that same day with Eve but she will join you on the following night.

Reactions: KiraJames

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
No we're saying that he's still getting more patreons as we speak. And while it's your right to not like the update (tho once again, this is an avoidable path, there are something like 11 more paths to try out) some of us do.
And that it is entirely the Captain's prerogative to do what he wants with his project. It's not like he's closed to criticism, in fact he listens to advices (as proven here with the threshold he's gonna change, etc) but he has a vision and doesn't want to compromise on that. And that is certainly something that I for one, and in fact others that I know, respect and want to support.
reached my reaction limit for the day:(
have a reply instead

Reactions: KiraJames

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
If the shower scene was your threshold, can you give me the exact choices you made during that scene to reach the 70 points?? I'm missing 4 points at end game and perhaps they can be found here
1 any 2 1 3 3
choose in this order
also buy wine instead of beer to get 1 easy cassie aff point

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I have mixed feelings about this up date, in my first play, love/love path i get the bad end, that`s was shocking, i didnt see it coming. I didnt see clues for that end, but i understood if i made bad choices, thats find bad consequences. This made me think, maybe, MC may choose only one girl, not harem path here, and this was very logical to me. However, there are a path with at least a three character involved. Thats is no right for me, its confused, i dont known, maybe its only me.
Even so, dev s work is impressive, and i want see the next up date. Many thing would happen in the future of this game.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Look at it this way, I believe that someone posted that your last update was eight months ago. You had a lot of fans eager for the next installment. Turns out that you were spending some of that time creating content that by design no one wants to see. I was one of those fans waiting for an update and happy that one finally came out only to find myself stuck on the rape/death path because of choices I made eight months ago.

Scene 7 represents about 5% of the update.
5% that are COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE.
So, no, I didn't spend 9 months working on content no one wants to see.
You don't like, it. I get it. Does that make the whole game trash ?
If that is your opinion, then there's nothing I can do about it.

Oh i found that page..... the most cassie points i can find prior to the lingerie store is 34.. which will net me 66 at endgame... i need 70 for both girls, so i am missing 4 points somewhere.

I find myself ignoring the story and simply picking the options which give me the most cassie points just so i can make the 70 required. It doesn't help that there are a heavy subset of cassie points tied to her femdom route which is of no interest to me

I'll wait it out for a walkthrough mod.

And the dev even said in an earlier post "the movie you choose makes no differene"
When you're struggling for 4 points at end game the movie choice plays a huge role.

Also, as mentionned, some managed to get to 85 affection points with Cassie.
That's 15 more points than needed.

That bad ending was one of the most disturbing endings I've seen in any game. Personally I feel there should be a big warning screen with options before the ending plays out:

WARNING viewers may find the following ending disturbing
Play ending
Skip to main menu
I'll set up a warning at the start of the game.
If someone doesn't like it he'll be completely free to avoid the whole thing.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Scene 7 represents about 5% of the update.
5% that are COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE.
So, no, I didn't spend 9 months working on content no one wants to see.
You don't like, it. I get it. Does that make the whole game trash ?
If that is your opinion, then there's nothing I can do about it.
Obviously I don't think the whole game is trash, I was once a patron. For me the update starts with MC in bed with his sister. His girlfriend walks in and I'm on the rape/death path with no avoiding it. Affection points at 90/66. So for me the entire update is the shitty ending.

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Tried all my Eve romance saves and I always get a bad end. I'll try a new game but can somebody point out key choices? For Eve romance or for both girls

Overall the game is very good, thank you for your work capt! Don't mind haters and do your thing:HideThePain:

*Edit: mixed up names

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Also, as mentionned, some managed to get to 85 affection points with Cassie.
That's 15 more points than needed.
I saw that apparently someone got 85 points... my issue is
i have played this game 10-20 times since this morning quickplaying trying to get the ending i want and so far the highest Cassie points i've been able to achieve was 68.
So if there are 15 points above threshold then holy hannah where in the flying sam hell are they?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I saw that apparently someone got 85 points... my issue is
i have played this game 10-20 times since this morning quickplaying trying to get the ending i want and so far the highest Cassie points i've been able to achieve was 68.
So if there are 15 points above threshold then holy hannah where in the flying sam hell are they?
I play only one more time, and finish day 4 with 73 points to cassie, must go on cassie in lingerie shop and gain few more points, if that no sufficient, got wine in store (very beggining), choose MC like the coffe, maybe this has enough.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I play only one more time, and finish day 4 with 73 points to cassie, must go on cassie in lingerie shop and gain few more points, if that no sufficient, got wine in store (very beggining), choose MC like the coffe, maybe this has enough.
Tried that all, so i am missing the points in some horribly obscure spot i cannot find

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes