• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update: I reckon I'm done (including code cleanup). I need to build a retail package and integrity test it before I can upload publicly. But, I'm starving (it's 2100hrs here) so I'm making some grub first, then I should get this knocked out. Won't be much longer.

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
Progress update: I reckon I'm done (including code cleanup). I need to build a retail package and integrity test it before I can upload publicly. But, I'm starving (it's 2100hrs here) so I'm making some grub first, then I should get this knocked out. Won't be much longer.

Thank you

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.4)
1712893075744.png 1712893108283.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 3532224 View attachment 3532225
Go get you some.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
Damn, update already, wasn't expecting that at all :coffee:

Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Go get you some.

Regards.
Was a good birthday present, a mod for this game. ;) And worked out no problems, thank you so very much for this!!!

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Go get you some.

Regards.
Amazing! Thanks, brother

Reactions: Sancho1969

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing on a save file from about a year ago and ran into this with your mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
normally I'd look to see what the issue is myself, but with the state of your obfuscated code, I leave this exercise to you

EDIT: looks like that var only gets set inside getPlayerStats(), so if I open up the MiniStat screen once before that line, then it no longer throws

Last edited:

Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
Go get you some.

Regards.
"Pizza Eve" doesn't allow us to let her blow us. (missing aff/sub points maybe ?)

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
how do i install? i just receive a scripts.rpa and a sanchomod.rpa in which crashes my game
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Check OP:

Installation:

PC: Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

Directory (folder) structure when installed correctly:

Code:

(ThisTitleName) folder/
├── game/
│ ├── SanchoMod/
│ └── (support files)
├── lib/
├── renpy/
└── (ThisTitleName).exe

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Sancho, thank you for your works, as always, it is appreciated. But you really should add a 'standardized' txt file with the install instructions to avoid a bit of hassle from less tech-savi users.

Reactions: MaxRichard
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes