Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I wouldn't want to criticize your work, I'm a fan however SanchoMods have always been so complex to me than a simple gallery unlock due to the level of intricate features & customizations.

I'm a guy who either enjoys a slow-paced and good story. Would love if there is something that can show me all paths, so I can play through it once, but I just dont understand so much tags.

Is there an achievement unlocker by any chance?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm a fan however SanchoMods have always been so complex to me than a simple gallery unlock due to the level of intricate features & customizations.
Well, the mod has a fully unlocked scene gallery so you can just use it for that and nothing else. Turn off the ChoiceGuide and you're basically playing unmodded... nothing complex or intricate if that's what you prefer. The mod imposes nothing on you bud, just use the features you want and ditch the rest.

I'm a guy who either enjoys a slow-paced and good story. Would love if there is something that can show me all paths, so I can play through it once
There wouldn't be much of a story left to enjoy if I combined all 18 paths into one kinetic novel mod. That would be a jumbled mess with no story at all. I don't understand what you are saying here tbh.

Is there an achievement unlocker by any chance?
What would be the point of that? Achievements are a goal with a small banner awarded for each. Why would you want to cheat that?

• Haha
Reactions: MyUserName1234

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Well, the mod has a fully unlocked scene gallery so you can just use it for that and nothing else. Turn off the ChoiceGuide and you're basically playing unmodded... nothing complex or intricate if that's what you prefer. The mod imposes nothing on you bud, just use the features you want and ditch the rest.
But what do the different paths mean? For example, what are "Dual Dom" and "Dual Sub"? From what I can tell, Cassie has a dom route, and Eve has a sub route, but neither have both routes.

And how do I unlock the "Mysterious Path"s? Do I find them, and afterwards the guides for them appear?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I get a crash when trying to open the Sancho Gallery.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/ep2/ep2_sc10_ln_1.jpg'.
Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Summer Scent 0.6.3a
Sun Apr 14 19:23:19 2024
See the bit I highlighted in yellow? Yeah... you installed SanchoMod inside an old version of the VN. As stated in the OP the mod is for VN version v0.6.4, not v0.6.3a

Reactions: Cream

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And how do I unlock the "Mysterious Path"s? Do I find them, and afterwards the guides for them appear?
I can't tell you the future bud. The VN's stories are not complete (only 2 of 18 have ended to date), those paths are not yet known... hence "mysterious". The dev has not wrote them in yet.

fadez

Oct 22, 2019
  1. HotKey "S" Toggle (found in SanchoCheats) (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such).
I feel dumb, but I can't find the place to re-map "S" back to screenshot.

1713408368482.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.6.4a will be out soon, not sure what all it will entail.

I was supposed to release v0.6.4 tonight but I have to delay it a bit. I'm not done correcting some problems that need to be dealt with. I will release v0.6.4a on Friday the 19th.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
We'll be needing new update for this new 6.4a update ....
man i completed this game like5 days ago and now new update ...
NOICE

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ya bro need to play from start ...
the local save is showing me , but on loading them the game is getting crashed ...

so need to go again
That's not what I mean, if you played v0.6.4, not much has changed to v0.6.4a, hence why I said to "read" the changelog, and if you used his mod, you need to wait for an update or use the save fixer.

Reactions: oohhh

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
That's not what I mean, if you played v0.6.4, not much has changed to v0.6.4a, hence why I said to "read" the changelog, and if you used his mod, you need to wait for an update or use the save fixer.
yup u r ri8 .... nothing much changed

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.4a)
1713619801563.png 1713619818428.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes