• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] [The Naughty Captain]

1. 5.00 star(s)

64spoons

One of the best beginnings to a VN I've ever seen. The renders are top notch, The writing is sharp and fun. The dev managed to get to some real emotions very quickly without it feeling forced. I'm not usually big on VNs that involve incest, but this one it too good to ignore. I hope the Dev can continue this quality. If the next release is anywhere near as good as this one, I'm going to Patreon.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SmokinDragon

Love the start.

Only renders of 2 women so far, but both are beautifully done and in a realistic style often absent from games. Also, if my eyes doesn't deceive me, they are not stock models but rather unique.

Only a few mature scenes so far (dreams), but quality seems good to great.

Story-wise, I like the premise and it seems to have great potential, but then again I am a sucker for exactly this premise. The mystery of the 2 guys seems interesting, but I hope it is kept the b-plot, while focus is given to re-establishing the brother-sister relationship (with a healthy dose of her friend :p)

For a first release it's very promising, and a joy to play.

5/5