VN Others Completed Summer Sisters ~Midsummer Secret with Childhood Friends~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I always need to laugh at games like this. It's the basement dweller's dream. Without any active choices on the part of the character he whoopsies into two hot girls trying to bang him with no concern over his personality or looks. The moral of the story is: If you grew up next to twins who decided that this summer they wanted to learn how to be turbosluts, you're set! Any other circumstances and you may as well not even try. Sex either falls into your lap effortlessly or else it doesn't happen.
And i'm totally ok with that. Once in a while is not bad to play the adventures of a lucky dude that just happened to be in the right place and moment with some girls that simply are craving some good pounding, and for once they just go for it instead of getting cold feet and going in denial everytime.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
bud,you in the wrong game thread..ntr game for cuck fan can be found at another thread...but not here,this game for harem & vanilla fan
My tastes are very diverse.
I've already played through this game to the end twice so far. And I found this in game updates, not a harem or vanilla thread.

Edit: After looking for said threads, I didn't find them.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
My tastes are very diverse.
I've already played through this game to the end twice so far. And I found this in game updates, not a harem or vanilla thread.

Edit: After looking for said threads, I didn't find them.
just choose the genre and you will find it..vanilla(romance)

pharzuph

Nov 11, 2017
i have problem with the file something with NTFS.sys and the file i dowloaded .... its not just click and play theres a .ISO there anyone know how to fix ntfs.sys ? on W10
?

Last edited:

mikaMAN

Aug 13, 2017
The MEGA link downloads a .rar that extracts to Evergrace II.iso (which is a PS2 game btw).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Honestly, its way too short. Even reading every panel it took less than an hour to finish a playthrough. And only the first choice even does anything. One choice gets you two scenes, and the other choice gets you two scenes. Then just get to the end and everything is unlocked.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So probably at least four endings, right? One for each friend, a harem, and an ending where you screw up and get neither?
Unfortunately, I was wrong. Only one ending. The only choice that changes anything is the very first one, and that only decided which 2 (of 4) scenes you get. So save it, get both, load it, choose the other. Viola. You have all the scenes at the end.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone know where to get other titles by this dev? I've only got 1 other which is
My sister's pleasure fell...something something (japanese title) and also the videos from the newest one Entomo-Two people are cute together. But I'm looking for more as I like the fact that most of their games have fully animated scenes

Obviously I don't mean DL site. Or any of the stores linked in their main site.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote